July 14 - Live Feed Updates

Brian and Dan in the retro room .... Michelle came in and invited the two guys to the sauna room. Both of them gave her blank stares. When she left both the guys want her gone.

( this is my first time posting)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:57 PM BBT Michelle seems to be on a mission to make sure no one is talking strategy tonight. She walks in on Dan and Brian to invite them in the sauna and then into the bathroom where Libra and Steven are making peace and justifying their hurt feelings towards each other today.

Next on Michelle's mission, spreading the (coochie) story to Jessie and April in the storage room.

Welcome Megi

7:05 PM BBT Feeds 1 & 2 on Steven and Libra on sofa in BR making peace and becoming buddies again.

Feeds 3 & 4 on Memphis and Keesha on backyard couch discussing Hollywood with Jerry watching from the lounge chair.

Feeds 1 & 2 switch to Michelle and Jessie in Sauna while she discusses her *intimate area* again.

Can we stop talking about Michelle's *special place* P L E A S E!!

7:15 BBT TIME Dan and Ollie are in punk room making sure they aren't holding any grudges against each because of the Brian situation. Ollie tells Dan he understands if he is upset and Dan tells Ollie he understands if Ollie feels ackward talking to him because of the heat he may get from the others.

Libra and April enter the sauna room and Michelle comes out of the sauna to talk to them. 3 guess about what and the first 2 don't count.

7:02 BBT April and Jessie in the storage room talking about how annoying Renny is.

7:04 BBTKeesha and Memphis talking about Hollywood. Memphis states that his great great grandfather built Hollywood Boulv.

7:05 BBT While steven and Libra justifying their feelings, Michelle and Jessie are in the sauna are talking about someone liking Renny. Michelle ranting about steve making a comment about her vijajaj

7:22 Jerry comes to the sauna room where Libra and April are sitting. Michelle is in the sauna. Libra leaves to put nailpolish on her nails. Jerry and Michelle talking about working out and loosing her weight of her belly. Jerry asked what is a massage table. Michelle showed Jerry how to use the massage chair. He's relaxing

7:26 BBT In the Kitchen Keesha and Libra. .Libra is relaying the story of how Steven wanted to talk to her in the sauna room to Keesha

7:30 PM BBT Keesha comes out of diary room with clothes. It seems some of their clothes had to be drycleaned????? Maybe there was a messy comp at some point?

Just general chit chat with half the house in the kitchen and the other half in the back yard.

I'm out for the night. It's all yours meqi

7:43 BBT

some hg's are in the kitchen other half in the BY

just general chit chat goin on right now, no game talk

talk about dating and different types of people they are attracted to

nothing interesting, just preparing food and chit chat

8:10 BBT

Jerry and Dan talking outside on the couches. Jerry's talking about how BB put a lot of strong boys in the house, and he didn't think they'd do that. Dan says that Ollie's short, but strong. Jerry agrees. Jerry says he (Jerry) has mass and a nice back. Dan agrees that Jerry holds his own. Jerry says this (BB) was a challenge he wantred to do, and hopes to encourage older people. He also hopes to show the military how devoted he is. They talk about how BB was taking a huge risk putting someone Jerry's age on the show.

7:42 BBT Jerry, Libra, Michelle and Steven in the kitchen , cooking and talking to Jerry if he would date someone who has a beautiful body but not a good looking face. Libra says she would go for the face instead of the body. Michelle wants the whole picture. Jerry says it's not only about the body.

Renny walks to the kitchen grabs a drink and leaves. ( boring a bit)

7:53 BBT Michelle and Angie in the sauna. Michelle is telling Angie to be careful. Michelle will switch later to be in alliance with Angie and Steven. MIchelle is basically telling everything to Angie.

8:02 BBT Jerry and Dan outside on the patio, talking about personalities, and how BigBrother is cut throat. JErry says" brian screwed us all over, " he can't forgive him for that and that there are other causlties here that are not sweet. Dan says he thinks he's the next one and is accepting it.Jerry says that he's an example to the people his age. Jerry's pointing out to Dan that April is with Ollie.

8:30 PM BBT: Brian and Jerry are outside talking on the patio. Brian is telling Jerry that he was loyal to him the whole time. And the other people are lying to Jerry. Memphis comes out and breaks the ice with a story. A man was cheating on his wife. So the wife went out and found a "big" man. She sent a picture of herself orally pleasing that man to her husband. The man was furious so sent it to HER dad. (OMG!! LOL! I cleaned up the language, but yeah lol.) Memphis leaves. As soon as he leaves, Brian says that he never tried to screw over Jerry. Jerry says he did, even if it wasnt maliciously. Jerry says that Brian was playing too aggressive too fast.

8:02p BBT April, Ollie, Keesha and Libra questioning Steven about his gay stuff--he's saying he gets alot of hook-ups on line--Manheim??--Gay website. Said there is very few places other that gay bars and online to hook up.

April, Keesh, and Libra discussing the doling out of the alcohol.

BBAD:12:05

April, Keesha, and Libra painting their nails in kitchen

Everyone else in by getting ready to play charedes (sp) Renny and Steven just ran around the backyard when the realized BBAD was on

Jerry went in with girls painting their nails and told them he has a bad toe nail and he paints it pink to hide it.

(Bare with me, I've never posted in the feeds..gonna give it a try)

BBAD 12:10am Everyone but the girls in BY just talking. Jerry starting to dicuss politics

8:10 BBT-Jerry laughing and telling April, Keesha, and Libra that he wears pink nail polish on his toes cuz he has bad nails. Jerry trying to get everyone to play trivia game, but the first question he threw out there was who started the Gulf war--lots of debate--He said the answers are Bush or Cheney or Brumsfeld. He thinks its Cheney.

8:15 bbt-OMG Everyone including the nail polish crew in BY tring to think of something to do--they all ahve an opinion, but Jerry says "Does anyone want to come up to my room for sex" Everyone gets a little quiet and its a bit awkward, but they just go on discussing what to do. All talking at the same time-, hard to keep up.

BBAD 12:30am Nail polish crew out joining in with charades in BY

Libra went first with a phrase:King Kong climbing the Empire State Building

Dan next with "You've got mail" movie

Renny up with movie "Cat on a hot tin roof" April guessed and is very excited about it

BBAD 12:38 Charades still going...

Brian up with movie: Dukes of Hazzard

Michelle's turn: tv show and a movie: Addams Family

Memphis: movie: White men can't jump

(They are all getting into it and seem to be having fun)

9:47 BBT

After playing both charades and whisper down the lane, the HGs think it might be time to stop playing.

Libra suggests getting into the hotub.

Feed switches to inside of house where Angie is hiding under a pillow crying about a comment someone made.

Michelle is attempting to comfort her.

Brian leaves the two of them alone in the room.

Michelle and Angie whisper (nothing I can pick up)

Michelle says "I didn't hear him say that, but if your upset that he said that, then you should talk to him. Do you want me you leave you alone?"

Angie agreed and Michelle left the room, only to have Brian enter and start talking to Angie.

Brian said there is nothing that can be true about that comment (I still don't know what the comment was)

I believe the comment was that Jerry (who was giving the HGs the name of movies to act out during charades) said to Angie to act out Psycho and said to everyone else that this movie is perfect for Angie to act out.

Libra entered the room and Angie tells her she is really upset about Jerry's comment.

Libra says she doesn't think Jerry meant it. She thinks it was a miscommunication and there is no point crying over it.

Girls changing into bathing suits and heading to hot tub.

Brian says "I have two days left in this house and the two people I want to spend it with is you (Angie) and Steven. You are gorgeous and strong and pretty much amazing (still trying to cheer her up and possibly trying to swing votes).

Angie finally gets out of bed and hugs Brian before they both exit the room.

9:54 PM BBT: Angie is crying in the Pink room. Jerry called her a psycho while playing charades. She was acting out the movie "Psycho" and jerry said that that described her perfectly. (They have been drinking... 'nuff said...) Angie is worried people think that she is a psycho. Libra is consoling her.

9:58 PM BBT: Libra leaves and Brian says "I have two days left in this house and there are only 2 people I want to spend it with, you and Steven." He calls her beautiful and sexy and gorgeous (trying to get laid???) this makes Angie feel better and she goes to the bathroom, to wash her face.

Archived