Brooke Knows Best

Joah

Anyone else watching? The previews for the season look good.

I couldn't help but think Hogan is trying to live it up through Brooke's friends now that he's single ...from last night's episode. Kinda sad considering the rumor that he messed w/one of her friends already. I still really like Brooke!

I liked the show! Can't wait to see her go wild now that she's out of that house and chasity belt they had on her. Did you see the part when he was talking to the Condo Mgr. And the young women came in, and he was like hmmmmm maybe I should rent the empty condo next door to Brooke. WEIRD! He's like 60 and gawking at 19 year olds seems weird. I thought it was cute how he bought her everything from Target. Hope her show pans out, with all the craziness she deserves it.

I kind of like the show. she lives in a high rise condo right next to one of my best friends.

Hulk is just nasty. Brook knew her pop was going to pay for everything and that is why she bought so so much.

I think as long as she keeps her head on straight she will be ok.

I haven't seen it yet, but I think if they were going to do a show about her, since obviously her parents have split, then they should put the focus 100% on her and limit Hulk's appearances, or not show him at all would be better. I wonder if they will show Linda any.

I'm not sure if it's acting , but I feel sad for them in a way. You can tell Hulk really misses her, must be weird I know it was once I left home and now he's going thru a divorce. Brooks definenlty sowing her oats now that she's free.

Archived