Vent Here If You Hate This Season

unknown08

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cappy
Before this season, the only prize given to first place thats not a trip was when I think season 3, in which a team won digital cameras or something.

ohh my goodness this is the kinda thread i am talkin about, if only you would have started this thread 3 weeks ago. i hate this season as do some of you but the best thing to do is just quit watching as i did if i quit watching that means less ratings for it and more happiness for me. i really think the teams suck this season,

brian and gregg: i hated him on fear factor he was rude and really dumb i have no sympathy for their reck even though i didnt see it.

uchenna and joyce: their story is a bunck of bull, we wanna have a baby well have you ever heard of adoption, its a sure win for them.

ron and kelly: ron is really annoying nad kelly seems to think that she is the best looking girl there.

lynn and alex: give me a break and get eliminated already, they are annoying.

rob and amber: i do agree they are interesting to watch i liked them on survivor and i kinda like them here, but they wont win it is a given, if they do everyone would think the race is rigged.

meredith and gretchen: old team who got saved happens every season.

ray and deana: i like this team minus ray he is dumb why deana why would you marry someone like him.

susan and patrick: patrick i wish you wouldnt have 8 the four pounds of meat because debbie and bianca would at least had a chance at winning unlike u.

debbie and bianca: strong female teams with bad directions i wish they would have stayed longer but that why this season sucks.

megan and heidi: dumb blondes, they give blondes a bad name.

ryan and chuck: too slow to win.

thats why this season sucks.

Guest cappy
I just never thought that somebody could find something they didnt like about all of the teams. I know the topic here is negativity, just the way you described all of the teams, it seemed as if you hated this entire season all together.

lets just say its not my favorite season, i think everybody and every team has its flaws and so i just pointed them out. this out of all seasons i have watched is in the bottom two. the only team i think i actually like is meredith and gretchen, yes i changed my mind on that too. i kinda like romber but thats cause of survivor. other than that i cant say i like this season. sorry for being almost over the top negative it was pretty out of line.

No worries blondies_fan, you weren't over the top and there's no need to apologize. The title of the thread is rant here...and that's what you did. It's all good.

Keep changing your mind too, at least it makes for interesting reading :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Its definitely not my favourite season either. I'm finding, to be honest, that I can't watch an entire episode without some other distraction. (I tend to read and watch at the same time)

I'm really not enjoying this season either. The only reason that I half-heartedly tune in, is to see what Rob will do next. I'm really rooting for no one and I couldn't care less who wins.

Guest cappy
Well its obvious Rob and Amber arent going to win it. A lot of people are saying Uchenna and Joyce. Regardless of who wins, I just pray its not Lynn and Alex.

Guest Anonymous

I might be interested if Meredith and Gretchin won -- but I'm glad to see them last this long. But -- no -- other than them -- don't care for any of the others.

Face it -- TAR just fills in time until the next BB.