Vent Here If You Hate This Season

unknown08

I HATE this season!! Every season i have favs, this season the only people i liked were Deb/Bianca, and they're gone!!! I hate Romber!!! I hate Ray for thinking he's better than everyone!!! Lets see what else do i hate about this season.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is pretty cool so far. Last season was good too. Since this is only my third season watching its still kinda new to me and exciting. Maybe if this was my 7th season I would have a different opinion.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you so much for this forum!! This season isn't a race at all its a game of cheat. Its only half over here -- but I just can't watch anymore. Rob is the most annoying *#^head that I've ever seen. I'd rather that Jonny Danger from Survivor Pearl Islands had entered. At least he was a likable cheat. Rob acts likes he's doing nothing wrong. I hate this season and seriously doubt I'll bother watching again until I hear that this jerk finally gets the boot.

And.... I say it again -- Amber is an brainless wonder. Its amazing that she can walk and talk without Rob telling her to.

Guest Anonymous

Not if its renamed the Amazing Game. But its not -- its a race -- not a thou shalt step on your competitors game.

Guest Anonymous

Simply put : I withhold my right to disagree. I know they have a lot of fans, I'm just not one of them.

i find ROMBER quite fun to watch...this go-round of TAR is the best so far in my opinion...the only thing i cant stand(in every race) is that teams get ahead then have to wait for something to open, and then like last night WTH boats breaking down ( and did you notice that the only boats to have serious problems were the 2 boats that had an alternative lifestyle aboard? HMMMMMMM). But all in all it is after all for entertainment and i think they are providing me that! :wink:

Another thing i dont like is the quitting rule. Some of those teams didnt even try! Two of the teams who ate that meat are gone!! Everyone makes a big deal when someone quits in other shows why not this one?

Honestly the only team im rooting for is Uchenna/Joyce.

Stolion-I did notice that! It was probably just luck though, i dont think they would hold a team back on purpose...

Oh wait they did with that FIVE hour hold back on the planes! Has there ever been such a time dif.

Guest XandraSkye
Since this is the first season I'm watching since the few episodes I watched in the 1st season, I'm totally enjoying it. And I only watched it because of Rob and Amber and I'm rooting for them all way. But if they don't make it then I'd like to see Uchenna & Joyce win it. I love how supportive they are of each other.

:lol:This is the best season they've had in awhile!! I didn't want Romber to win, but the more the whiney queeney couple complain and bitch about romber, the more I root for them! These two men give gay men a bad name! Stop complaining and play the game ladies! Maybe you'll come in before Romber more often!

Guest cappy

Did anybody happen to notice that TAR re-visited a destination that they already went to? Last night, teams went to Buenos Aires, Argentina when TAR5's teams went there on the 2nd leg. Hm... maybe TAR is running out of places to go.

Rob and Amber is making the show interesting, I used to not like them. The other teams make me like them with all the crap they say about them. They are just jealous because they already have a million. Also Ray is a jerk.

You are looking too much into the broken down boats, Rob and Amber had trouble with theirs also. They are heterosexuals.

who let the crybabies outta the cage again? listen its called amazindg race but its got a survivor twist. see the object of the game is too do whatever it takes to cross the finish line first. who said you have to play the game fair? f that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there doing what they need to do to win thats why they are the most deserving right now. they didnt even have to play dirty in the last leg. im saying this as a yankee fan who hates red sox fans with a passion 2

This has been the worst AR ever. Romber's deceitful ways have ruin the Race. I won't watch anymore. TOO BAD, SO SAD!!!

Wicked-I dont know if that comment was directed at me, but if it was im sorry for having a different opinion than yours.

This thread is called "vent here if you hate this season" not "Call everyone who hates this season a crybaby''.

For me Romber and Ray and the departure of Deb/Bianca ruined this season.

Someone should make a love thread since it seem like many disagree with me, and thats fine, but you dont see me calling them names.

Im not a Red Sox fan, but I do hate the Yankees.