• Jessie
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
    • Steven

Formed an opinion yet? Based on the early views this first week who is your favorite and least favorite houseguest?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fav...Angie

Least fav...Dan

2nd least fav is Jessie and 3rd least fav is Brian...everyone else I rather like right now.

I really like Angie (after reading her Bio) didn't get to see much of her tonight.

Renny.....is a nut-job! Her cackle is like nails on a chalkboard!

:pixiedust:

fav good gameplay

least bad gameplay

fav----Jerry

Least fav-------Brian,Dan,Jesse

Renny is a non entity for me right now, she is harmless

Renny is my least fave - I want to bitch slap her soooo bad. I wish I'd applied earlier (as if I had a chance anyway) so maybe I'd have been the old lady of the house instead of her. It's too soon to have a fave, but I like everyone except Renny and I have a problem with Jesse bitching about Renny's age "How old are you, like 104???" Bitch about how she ACTS which is annoying and juvenile as Hell, NOT about how many birthdays she's had. Makes me hope that he and Jerry go head to head on something and that Jerry kicks his whiney ass.

I agree with Abba that Brian did play his hand a bit early. Except for Season Five, those early alliances can bite you in the ass. Cowboy wouldn't have come in second unless he'd made that pact with three guys clearly out of his league. Drew would've taken Diane in a heartbeat over that dweeb otherwise. Of course, the strongest two of the Four Horsemen went pretty early - sScott and Jase. btw: getting rid of Jase was why the backdoor plan was invented (CB's sister Nakomis came up with the Six Finger plan, which is now called being backdoored.

Fave = Steven

Least Fave = Memphis

I'm just not so sure about the others yet like Jerry and Brian, etc. They seem to be everyones faves/dislikes but ... something about both of them rub me the wrong way - but I figure I have to watch more to be sure.

Archived