Sunday & Monday, July 13 & 14

CeCiMom

Someone want to make an update in the update thread???

PLEASE!!!!!

We need updaters. If you update you get your name on the fan page!! and a huge ty from everyone.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well yeah, the girls are just stirring the already hot pot, I think Brian will go, he has played to hard and fast, taking in too many people right off the bat, and those girls are just adding fire to the flames, it could hurt them if they do not chill out just a bit. I think Angie is in the best position of the girls, she is laid back and everyone likes her and she is not putting herself on the radar at the moment.

Seems that with Libra the ringleader the girls Keesha and Renny and April are all ranting about some of the guys.

Libra is ranting now with Ollie about Brian.

Girl you have to kick back a little and not be out there so much.

Makes me wishing for the feeds Marty, I may still get em, although I have been on this puter all day, good thing I am sorta retired,lolol

Angie's not really as safe as she thinks. Jerry's got her as a target and has broadcasted it to his alliance of 8 or 9, or whatever they really are--depends on which hg is talking at the time.

There are thirteen ppl in the house aand we're watching three on the live feeds

yep...annoying huh?! It's like they only have 1 camera man on duty. I'll never understand why they can't give us all 4 different areas to choose from. It's like this every season...but only certain times of day. Usually...there is nothing esle going on...but I'd rather be able to see this for myself.

I was trying to remember who it was last night that dissed on Canadians, it seems it was either Brian, Dan or Memphis. Then when he figured out maybe that was not the best thing to say he back tracked, with as many Canadians that we have on our board, I am surprised that noone has said anything about it,lol

It was on the after dark, I can't re watch it to see cause I erased it, but I think it could have been Brian or Memphis. Idiots

mines is fuzzy too

they ladies really hate angie

These guys are drawing a line in the sand.

The Libra alliance has Ollie, April, Keesha and Michelle and they are going to get a #6.

They hate Jerry and Angie and .....

Yep, she seems to be a big threat.......they are really hatin!!!

Ollie is not thinking clearly, the numbers are not in his favor. He'll be the 1st to go if their alliance goes far. Mark my word, these women are vicious.

Archived