Sunday & Monday, July 13 & 14

CeCiMom

I can't believe I haven't found this out sooner than now but, is Showtime having AfterDark again this season?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah, and I had moved maybe 5 weeks ago and I made sure that my brother and I have Showtime for that reason, and the Tudors. I think the After Dark is here to stay. I have not had the feeds since season 5 so I have to have one or the other, the last 2 times it has been the after dark. My computer is in a whole differnt room than my bed, and I can watch the AD from the bed,lolol

Woo Hoo

Guess I'm off for my shower (since I probably won't get another one for a few days :lol: ) set up the pillows, laptop in my bed and makes some snacks. :D

You'll have to drink a lot of coffee tomorrow Marty.

I'm all ready for BBAD!!

Pot of coffee made, ac's on and in my pj's.

I just finished up the dishes, got the air on in my bedroom, wish I had a laptop,lol and I have heartburn so no snacks, whaaa!!!! :bigcry:

I'm all ready for the feeds now Grodner! Think she'll listen? :animated_rotfl:

O

o

o

h

Wait a sec. I need a smoke 1st. muwa *cough cough* haha *cough hack* hhaaaa (forget it... renny cackle)

yup...audio is bad! good thing it doesn't look like anything interesting is happening...ugh...nothing interesting happening already! :o

My audio is horrible too... glad AfterDark is on... they better fix it soon though! :disgust:

Archived