Secret Life Of The American Teenager

CarolinaGirl

Has anyone been watching this? there have only been 2 episodes but i really liked them.. Teen pregnancy is all over the place now (i feel like every freakin celeb is pregnant) so its an interesting concept..Looking forward to the new one on tuesday

• 1 month later...

I'm hit and miss on this show. I have to say I'm disappointed in much of the acting. Or maybe it's the writing -- don't know, but I'm not finding it very 'real'. I can't stand the sister -- I forget her name, but I think she's younger than the girl who is pregnant.

The thing is I've seen some of these actors on other shows, and they seemed finr. But on this show, it just isn't working for me. Molly Ringwald is fine, and the pregnant girl doesn't bother me either, but there's so many others where I'm thinking they surely could have found someone better than that.

If I was a teenager, I don't think I would like this show. Every character is a stereotype. We have the goody goody super religious girl, the slut, the jock, the nerdy guy, etc.

I know this show is aimed to a teenage audience, and I know it's popular. I also know my kids ( ages 15 and 13) would absolutely HATE it. They would way it's nothing like the life of a real teenager, and they would be offended by they was some are portrayed. It's like you're either goody goody, a nerd, slut, jerk, or jock. No in-between.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

OMFG. i cant wait for the new season. i was addicted to this show. my mom loves this show. and so does my brother. this show is so good.

It is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, i've gotten so many of my friends into it too.. This season is gonna be completely different in a good way, i can't believe that she actually has her baby now.. also did you hear someone dies this season?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived