Bb 10 Reloader

It has a problem in the system. If you try to sign up with an e-mail addy you've used in the past, it won't go through. Once I changed my e-mail address, it went smoothly. I'm sure once they release the reloader, we'll receive an email with the link.

I can't wait!!

jumping0045.gif

I wish they'd come out with the URL's so I can get them loaded in Real Player. They're usually up by now, not sure what's going on with that.

I get it every year. I love the reloader. I never canceled Real Player from last season. Do I have to do anything to keep the Real Player Big brother feeds?

You don't NEED Reloader to watch the feeds. But with it you can have all feeds going at once and just mute the boring ones, take screen caps and record video.

Watch all five feeds at the same time

Launch one feed in one Reloader and start up another Reloader to watch another feed. You can control the audio for each individual feed!

Record video the feeds with one click or with enhanced AutoRecord

Simply click the Record button and record any feed while you're watching it. You can also set the Reloader to record a feed while you're away with the AutoRecord feature. Starting with Big Brother 10 you can program the Reloader to record the feeds for many different times. You also have the ability to encode your videos to formats like Xvid and DivX.

Take screenshots with one click or with AutoCapture

Simply click the Screenshot button and the Reloader will instantly take a screen capture of the feed you're watching. You can also set the Reloader to take screen captures while you're away with the AutoCapture feature.

On just the regular feeds, there is a choice to watch all four feeds at once, but you can only get volume from one, and if my memory serves me correctly, you can't control which one.

I'm considering getting the feeds for the first time but have to figure out how to go out it.

hey what does the reloader do anyway

I've been a member here for years now. I signed up for Superpass at Morty's today. This is the first year I've gotten the feeds. (I'm excited). My question--what do I do now? :animated_scratchchin: Just wait for the feeds to start and click the links at Morty's main page? thx!

I feel like such a newbie. :blush:

It's a cool little gadget that lets you record the feeds. It's like a VCR for your computer, and so much more!!

reloader.jpg

KYWildcat:

Now it's just a waiting game for the feeds to start. You'll just have to keep checking. The best way to get to them is to click the links on the main BB page. Those links are much more reliable and don't time out as much. They might start broadcasting early(if they haven't already?) but you might only see trivia or the BB logo and hear the theme music playing.

Enjoy the feeds. They can be VERY addicting!!

I've been a member here for years now. I signed up for Superpass at Morty's today. This is the first year I've gotten the feeds. (I'm excited). My question--what do I do now? animated_scratchchin.gif Just wait for the feeds to start and click the links at Morty's main page? thx!

I feel like such a newbie. blush.gif

Hi ky

I assume you have realplayer downloaded...and set to go. You can go into superpass click on Big Brother tab at top and then click on watch now ...the screen comes up with options of 4 boxes or quad window. Right now they are just playing some news and satelite stuff...bertha hurricane on now.

Usually Jem will post new links on BB index page. I tried the links there and they did not work for me. I have links saved in my favorites on realplayer from last season which still work...but are showing reruns of BB9.

I don't know right now if new links will be posted or if old ones will work when feeds come on...I'm sure Jem will come on and let us all know when the info is available....what to do.

Reloader is not necessary to watch live feeds...I've never used it or felt that I needed it.

Archived