Racist Comments and Discussion about Racism

I like Kaysar ~ unfortunately some people will dislike him because of his ethnicity ~ and Eric ( the a@@ ) is one of them ~ I heard a conversation between Eric and Beau today where Eric was PRESUMING what Kaysar said in a conversation and said "oh....did he say...where I come from or where I was brought up"....inferring that it would be bad if Kaysar said that. We are all brought up in different areas of different countries and different things are acceptable or not acceptable to us based on that ~ so to single Kaysar out because Eric ASSUMED he said something like that is so wrong....but Eric is an a@@ anyway ~ nothing I can say will change that. In any event, I hope Kaysar does well, he seems like one of the few genuinely good people in the house.

Well that's why I hate James and Rachel. A group of the HGs (I know Kaysar wasn't there) were talking about the other HGs first impressions, and both James and Rachel said they didn't like Kaysar because he was Iraqi. But Eric and Kaysar got mad at James close-mindedness on the War in Iraq, so I can't see Eric being that prejeduce.

Guest Huntergreen

I agree with you. I really like Kaysar and if anyone deserves to win it is him. However usually some jerk wins it like Cappolean BlownApart or his Dykette.

Guest DraftKing

Racist comments made by Ivette, Michael and Janelle have left me disgusted. I didn't hear what Eric said, but I have plenty of other reasons to cheer against him.

Racist comments made by Ivette, Michael and Janelle have left me disgusted.  I didn't hear what Eric said, but I have plenty of other reasons to cheer against him.

I agree with you DraftKing. I haven't heard Eric make any racists comments (sexist, yes but not racist). I don't like his bullying behavior but I just don't see him as being prejuidiced.

Mendes,

Eric has made several racist comments - the "Cuban" bathing suit (which Ivette called him on) and many about Kaysar which I can't quote word for word but they were very demeaning. I remember at the time feeling very sorry for him because he was looking like an idiot.

Well, all I can say is that there seems to be ALOT of racist and bigoted remarks made in the house this year and most of them are coming from Eric and Ivette and April. Although many of the hateful things that occur in the house are done for game reasons, I don;t think anyone in their right mind would use racism as a strategy, so I hope that the people that are associated with these folks in the real world, see what low lifes they really are and call them on it.

Dep