Tru Calling -Temporarily Resurrected

Jem

FOX Temporarily Resurrects 'Tru Calling'

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - When FOX Entertainment President Gail Berman insisted to TV critics back in January that the remaining episodes of "Tru Calling" would air at some point, many a reporter chuckled. Well, Berman may be departing FOX for a creative gig at Paramount, but she's true to her word. The much maligned and already effectively cancelled "Calling" will return on Thursday, March 31, replacing the equally maligned and equally effectively cancelled "Point Pleasant."

"What changed for us was when we saw 'Point Pleasant" we really felt we had a show that was incredibly compatible with 'The O.C.," so our thoughts changed, not so much about 'Tru Calling,' but about the possibility of not only having an exciting show and a winner at 8 o'clock, but also something that could really make headway for us at 9 o'clock," Berman said in January by way of explanation. Last season, "Tru Calling" averaged 4.55 million viewers.

I'm really glad that they

Guest GaYToR

This is a GaYToR Editorial

This writer thinks FOX should stick to cartoons. The Simpsons and King of the Hill are some of the best viewing on TV. Even American Idol is a ripoff of Ed McMahon's "Star Search" from a few years back.

Cartoons and NFL Football. Those are the types of original programming they do best.

Guest XandraSkye

* does BIG TIME happy dance!!!!

I loved this show and I am sooooooo excited I will get to see those 6 episodes. I will savor those 6 episodes like they are the last things I will ever watch.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XandraSkye

The two episodes that were on last Thursday were both very good. They made a BIG MISTAKE canceling this show. Grrrr.... :evil:

If anyone wanted to see those episodes and either forgot or couldn't, I recorded it for a friend on DVD and I still have the DVD. Just send me a PM if you want me to mail it to you.

Another new episode tonight at 9pm EST on FOX!

• 2 weeks later...

Doubble Grrr! :evil::evil:

TRU BLUE: As if those crazy Tru Calling fans haven't suffered enough at the hands of Fox, the network has decided to pull the serial thriller off the air after this Thursday's episode