Big Brother 10

Don't totally agree on it being a "diverse age group".

8 hg's -- 20's

3 hg's -- 30's

0 hg's -- 40's

1 hg -- 50's

0 hg's -- 60's

1 hg -- 70's

Still lopsided to people in their 20's.

I agree BORED!!!

PLEASE.....no politics!

:pixiedust:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started watching the videos of each hg from the site UVP posted. My eyes kept going to the little white puppy to the right and I wanted to watch that video. The videos/people are boring. :shrugs:

I watched it..pet sunscreen and the puppies are cute. More entertaining than the hg videos.

Pokey says:

At least they're back to complete strangers.

A step in the right direction .... let's hope.

AGREED!!! I was so sick of the BF/GF or Ex's or basically anyone knowing another individual!!! I'm really looking forward to this season!!!

I'm still reviewing the videos for each of the guests. I do like the look of the house except for the bathroom. It looks like they took season 9 decor and dumped all of it in there! lmao I'm surprised they didn't do the "outhouse" thingy in season 9 with all the log decorations.

The wallpaper in the shower is the same wallpaper they had in the diary room last season, isn't it? :animated_scratchchin::D

I agree. That bathroom looks really shabby compared to the rest of the house.

Who are the 2 women conducting the individual interviews?

I'm guessing one of them is Rachel.

I didn't recognize her voice, but piecing together things she said to each of the guests made me think it had to be her.

Susan.

i like that better than i am picking random hg so i dont make any enemies

some use to pick noms

I dunno if y'all have read over the list on the HG which tells the most unique item they packed to bring into the house. If ya haven't you can check it out here. I had to laugh when I read Jessie's unique item packed. rofl.gif

no surprise he pick that item

Seems a couple of the BB10 houseguests know a couple of the previous houseguests. First up - Keesha, the Hooters Girl, knows Zach. This is confirmed by Zach. Apparently, she's watched his pet turtle for him a couple times when he went out of town.

jessie knows chelsia

i wonder who does memphis and brian know

i agree erinjs

Cigarettes? Magenta top? Unique? WTH? My shrunken heads are unique. My BOB is unique. These people seriously lack imagination.

I get the feeling Renny would be a karaoke bar kinda girl. Do they even HAVE those places anymore? No matter, she'd find one.

hey there is one just a mile or so from where I reside, every thurs night,I have not gone in a while but it is fun,lolol, I won a t-shirt once for participating.

Archived