Big Brother 10

I saw the preview on CBS this morning.

At least they have 2 people older than 35 but it still seems like a very young cast.

Let's hope they're more interesting and less profane than BB9.

Looking forward to the new season. :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WAS there a jacuzzi? aka foaming orgy pool? I hate trying to hear them on feeds talk while sitting in that thing. Either way, I believe it was April that said sex is one of her fav activities. She'll take on the BB football team plus the cheerleaders.

I'm kinda disappointed that none of the guys are really hott. Why couldn't they let Alex back in the house?? I still day-dream about him with the blond highlights on finale night. None of the house guests are hott. Libra is pretty, but her weave is busted. I hope they're interesting.

I am pretty happy with this cast. I watched all the video interviews. I am so excited about this season. Looks like a really good cast.

So far my favorites are Angie, Jerry, Steven, Michelle, and I even like Jesse and Brian. Really don't see any nut cases but Renny's interview make me think she is wacky.

*I reserve the right to change my opinions of any of the HG at any time.

Well, I'm getting ready to read the bios and see what they are all about. I will probably get a kick out of the political talk. The fact that this was in the reveal about who the people are means that it will be evident in the house. The cast always know what the producers are wanting from them with regards to the personality that they want them to reveal and so expect some politics. How much, I don't know.

Though I agree that it could have been cool to have an Olympics theme with different sports and nationalities... don't expect that to happen ever. The Olympics are trademarked and it would cost too much to institute that into the house. They could have different nationalities. They could have various sports themes. They just can't have it called the Olympics theme.

As far as the "pretty people" are concerned... this part irritates me every year. People are looking for the "hottest" and what we usually get are the "stupidest". I don't need eye candy. I need excitement. I need drama! I need STRATEGY!!!!!

I am so excited about this season!!

I definitely love the fact that they're all strangers and have an interesting opinion on something that is important to them.

It should be a great season.... we'll see.

me too

ban the casting of whores, slut and bible thumpers

I'm so excited about this season... I was very dissapointed with the winter edition of BB. I've been looking foward to BB10, but not as excited as I usually am before BB starts. And then came the houseguests intro... now I'm very excited about the whole season... I like that this isn't completely a 20 something crowd. I'm hoping there will be enough conflict to keep it interesting, but not so much that the whole season is about conflict.

Don't totally agree on it being a "diverse age group".

8 hg's -- 20's

3 hg's -- 30's

0 hg's -- 40's

1 hg -- 50's

0 hg's -- 60's

1 hg -- 70's

Still lopsided to people in their 20's.

yeah they love their 20 something

grodner sucks

for me i have 4 20's, 30's , 40's

but 2 black hg is like bb christmas

this season needs to start already

i am bored

i really have nothing to post

this season needs to start already

i am bored

i really have nothing to post

Oh, but you will always find something, UVP! BTW, I think it's time for a new avatar; every time I read one of your posts I think you are laughing at me. :)

Well thats never stopped you before...
:lol::lol:

Archived