Is libra really her name?

It's my zodiac sign...

i am going to say this as frank as possible

but grodner needs to go to hell for casting this broad

She needs to go to hell, period...

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should prove interesting, if Ollie, an admitted non-politico, is a Bush supporter.

She's a political science major so of course politics play a big role in her life. She sounds like a strong-minded woman who knows what she wants. I have no problem with that. She will be outspoken, direct and won't take crap from anybody. It sounds like she's a great choice for a BB HG. They want people who are pretty set in their ways. Whether it's for the controversy or firing up the live feeds, I would think it would be better to have people who speak up instead of drawing into a shell.

BB seems to like having HG who are polarizing and what the hell is more polarizing than politics? rofl.gif

I would think it would be better to have people who speak up instead of drawing into a shell.

pppfftttttttttt And to think I get spanked for it * woe *

IF she can ( doubtful ) stay calm, not shove it in people's faces or get all preachy about Obama she might not make me throw up into my mouth. Believing is one thing. Ranting is punishable by :death:

I agree with Califcyclone, her beauty is striking...

but as a Mother I could not imagine leaving my children when they were that small for that long.

and if anyone's interested...

I did a short video about different color twins, you can find it on you tube under Different Color Twins.

I am not looking forward to a summer of political arguments from her and the staunch republican...I dislike politics.

Guess my Tivo will get a workout again this season....sigh.

peace!

Colo

I can honestly say that I know for 100% certainty that I will not and cannot like her. I like the fact that she is an Obama supporter, and I also like the fact that she is a political science major. However, I could not on any level for any amount of money imagine leaving my 4 month old twins at home!

I mean you are going to miss so much of their lives. Children are so precious. She was blessed to have twins, and a rare kind at that. She chooses to miss out on all of their developmental and physical milestones, not to mention bonding with them and watching all of the funny little things that they will do. Trust and believe at some point she is going to trot out 2 tried and true BB lines:

1. Oh poor me I miss my babies, I wonder what they are doing? :crybaby:

and the famous

2. I need the money for my family, I have kids.

I am really NOT interested in a political debate season of BB, I have the "Fixed News Network" and CNN for that.

hello, I got it immeadiately Gingersnaps,lolololol good one!!!!!

I admit I totally stereotyped this girl by picture first... I just saw Kathy Griffin's show late last night and she had two girls from "the bad girls club" and I thought she was going to be all shaking finger, bust pushed out, in your face "attitude" and then I saw her promo and she's older than I thought she was so, she might have some 'tude" but, I think I'll have a lot in common with her. She'll never last. :animated_rotfl:

Ugh.. I was hoping BB would take my mind off the election. Obama supporters make me sad, but this chick is pretty. She reminds me of my ex-best friend. I would have never left my babies. I don't think she'll be in the house long. She should keep the ages of her children a secret.

I got it too Ginger!!! Actually it was not until BB9 that I realized a whole cultural shift had occurred that missed my nether regions entirely.

As for Libra: I still can't get past the fact she is willing to commit to being away from 3 kids. It really makes no sense. Whether a mother or father, single or otherwise there are 2 newborns and a toddler. One parent for 3 months and who is earning $$ and changing diapers.

"The BB house is closed today due to baiting and flaming by Libra."

:animated_rotfl:

She's a political science major so of course politics play a big role in her life. She sounds like a strong-minded woman who knows what she wants. I have no problem with that. She will be outspoken, direct and won't take crap from anybody. It sounds like she's a great choice for a BB HG. They want people who are pretty set in their ways. Whether it's for the controversy or firing up the live feeds, I would think it would be better to have people who speak up instead of drawing into a shell.

BB seems to like having HG who are polarizing and what the hell is more polarizing than politics?

I think she's a great choice as well.

I totally called it - this season being a politically charged one with it being an election year and all. I don't post much here so I can probably easily find the post.

Regardless, there will be plenty of sexuality with some of the other houseguests, if that's all some watchers are interested in. I'm looking forward to some heated political debates between Libra, Dan and Jerry.

Just can't get past that she is leaving 4 month old babies and a 4 year old.

She said in her promo she wants to win the money but she is standing in front of a $$$ house.

Just don't get it.....

Archived