Jessie

Jem

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is very slick bb player

he was disgusting me last night woofing down all that protein, the cottage cheese, I am surprised he did not like bust out a dozen boiled eggs or something next. yuk!!!! Lotta carbs in that cottage cheese too,lol

brian wanted him out thats why

he annoyed me even more on the show tonight, he really thinks he is all that and then some, I hate younger guys that think if you are over 40 you are old, just wait till he is 40 or over,lolol

Jessie is obviously on steroids. Which means we won't be burdened with any Jessie penis shots this season ... unless BB10 has giant magnifying lenses! LOL! He's an annoying little creep at this point! If he wins all the comps, we're in for it!

how funny and oh so true,lololol

Thanks! When Jesse does get HOH, at least he can't get it the following week. Maybe someone will put him up then and the Veto Comp will be a mental comp!!! He also mentioned on feeds he hadn't had a bath for a couple of day. Please, all that exercise and no shower!!! Once again, thank God BB doesn't have smell-a-vision!!!

Is it me or does Jessie remind you of a turtle???? Little head big shell to hide it in! :animated_rotfl: No, really he does! He sure came out of shell all badass.....sorry I had to say that!

nom i'm straight but DAYUM is he ripped! He is ugly though...and evil... poor Renny! I'm glad she put him in his place... Did he expect to come in the house and not be around people staying up til 3 am? and did he expect everyone one stop partying once he went to bed early? sure people should respect him, but when everyone is doing it... there's nothing you can do...

Archived