Jessie

Jem

OMG....I just watched the Next video....the girl said "next" after he said he had slept with 30 girls.....she said "yuck and NEXT"! :smilielol:

:pixiedust:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He thinks Renny is old ("what? is she 140 years old?" or some such line from him). No, no, no. This boy has got to go. I haven't yet heard any of the women make a derogatory comment about Jerry and his age. But this pencil-head wants to knock on the age of one of the women. If he goes this week, good riddance.

I thought that shirt he was sportin was stupid, it was not even a decent fit for a muscle shirt, and why have it on, to be hangin out in your glorious muscles, barf, I do not like him either, as a matter of fact the only guys I like (I think) are Jerry and Steven,lol

The man ( I use the term lightly) is no threat. I feel he is wuss material. I would rather see Brain hit the dusty since he replaced him on the block.lolol

Damnit, how is this bubblehead not the first to go? He thought he got the nomination because "he spoke his mind". No, genius, you got nominated because you're a big baby!!

Sadly, my instant dislike for this schmo will mean he wins the whole frickin thing!!

Has anyone noticed that since Drew, all of the BB winners are the fugliest houseguests? I mean, damn! I'm not Miss America, but jeez, I don't look like quasimodo.

07m.jpg

Frances, I absolutely have noticed the decline in good looks, or even average looks to tell you the truth. None of these guys appeal to me at all, least of all Jesse, Brian, or Dan, when they open theirs mouths sh*t comes out anyway and that so deters from what looks they may have, I think Ollie and Jerry have more goin on then them,lololol

feeds have been on for 15 minutes this morning...and all he's done is complain, complain, complain. He really is a baby. :baby:

I forgot about reading the feed updates, off I go,lolol

Jessie will end up being his own worst enemy in this game IMO. He needs to realize there are other people in his world besides "my physique is a big target". Get over yourself dude. Ugh.

He claims he doesn't want to intimidate people with his physiquebut then wears body builder shirts.

He sits near the pool table while the others are playing and you can just see him sneaking looks at his chest in the mirrors and out of the corners of his eyes. It's funny to watch.

and really ill fitting muscle shirts too, he's gross. I do not like pin headed body builder types,lol

he is a NATURAL whiner,lolol that's about it.

Archived