Jessie

Jem

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the replies so keep em coming!! I am cracking up and my kids are looking at me like I have 2 heads...I may have a double chin but not to heads darn it!!! I don't find all those muscles attractive at all. Must be because my hubby has no muscles what so ever LOL!!! He does have a big stomach muscle though :)

this guy is an idiot

he says he can manipulate people to think he isnt strong

Jessie has been on at least 2 reality shows already...Next and Exposed. I posted links in vid forum...along with 1 of him in muscle competition...

Jessie Godderz vids

also...if you do a google image search of his name...there are a ton of him modeling...

I think he's going to be a total sweety and stupid. He won't last long if he gets anywhere near winning the first couple comps.

I kind of liked him until I saw this is this third reality show. Enough with them casting Hollywood-wannabes! He's just going to try to skeez the ladies. I'd rather see a dedicated BB fan on the show than a guy like this.

This guy went from a snoozer to a loser as soon as I saw the other reality shows clips.

He has been on 3 too many Reality shows as of the ripe age of 22 and his career is a "body builder" -

yeez I threw up in my mouth a little watching him lose on two different dating shows - there's 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

chelsia knows him

i have no doubt that is why bb cast him

that wouldnt be fair because bb casting is one who contacted the reality show "ho's"

What Califcyclone said... ditto.

at first i thought they go after him because of his physique

but i say keep him for now because

1.he may not be the brightest hg

2. the extra weight will hurt him in the endurance comps

Archived