July 22 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=89

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

12:13 BBT

In the bedroom Angie Memphis and Steven telling stories where one continues where one stops.......they're giggling and laughing..Dan might be in there but is not participating

Ollie and April still talking complaining about Reeney being around them so much saying "it's only a few weeks" and Ollie says "unless I get screwed over first" but April doesn't thing that will happened..April asks Ollie does it "bother you I drink" and Ollie says it doesn't....saying he just walks away he's ok as long as she "don't disrespect me"....so they keep talking about it...

Both agree "a smoker" would be a problem

Jerry has joined in with the storytime with lots of laughing..

12:32 BBT Storytime in one bedroom and Ollie and April in the sauna room talking little in any game...mostly relationship not much to report

12:34 BBT

April saying Jesse and Michelle are "really tight" and Ollie says he caaught them talking for "a long time"

Libra comes in to whine and complain about Angie's "kackiling" and Jerry from the other room.

In the bedrrom the story ends and laugh about Libra "who gives a fuck..its only 12" Memphis says..they tell Dan good job and he leaves...as well as Jerry..."I'm going to bed" "goodnight Steven don't forget meeting outside a o'clock tomorrow".. more "god night" and alls quiet....

Jerry joins Ollie and April and tell him they heard about his story and Jerry goes over the story.."Oh my God" a disgusted Ollie..."O my gosh" April says....Jerry leaves to get something for his cough..the smooching goes on..

Jerry hits the hay and seems like they are out in there.....

In the HOH Jesse in bed while Michele sitting there while Jesse sings "rubby ducky" Jeese tells her a ducky "that pees"..."within a minute" is a riddle that Michele "i don't get it" and and Micheele racking her brain trying to figure it out ...Jeese "you aren't thinking very hard"..Jesse gives her a clue he smiles..still she doesn't get telling "its a one sentence riddle".....Michele wants another clue but Jesse doesn't give one to her and she says "I guess I'm not going to get it"...second clue "you".." now I get it" she says....

Jeese talking to her in generalizations about "certain individuals" "AAA cards" absolutely making no sense...

they go on talking nonsense...

1:00 BBT

Unfortunately Michele and Jesse are the only ones up Michele says she wants to "throw her hat away" about Angie but won't because she's worried about "Karma" .......

Michele about BB10 "i finds this to be a form of punishment"

They follow Dan on the spy screen and Michele says "I need to go take a shower..."there are no cameras in the shower"..she leaves and she "cross paths" with Dan "what's up Dan-O"

"shut up up its 1:00 and everyones in bed" she says to him..he heads back to bed while Jesse lays on his bed watching the spy screen..

Michele goes to bed while Jeese gets up walks around weighs himself and uses the bathroom...before he heads to bed...

{thus ends another exciting night in the bb house. There was no campaiging by Steven tonight to stay so I expect that to come tomorrow even though the house seems clear he's leaving.This is BB you never know what wil transpire in 24hrs.. He did give a shoutout to Brian with Angie.."We Love you" but "man you fucked us". Angie admits everyone hates her... Jesse is gaining trust in Dan so he may be in the clear if his alliance retains power even though Memphis did express reservations to Libra about him..was he playing her?..I guess we'll find out...I'm out til tomorrow..oh thanks Denise4925 whom I dedicated my feed updating tonight to.}

8:50am BBT - Just turned feeds on, Hg's are still sleeping. Saw the very top of someones head move in front of the camera, maybe Jerry or Ollie?

9:24am BBT - Hg's are still sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping!

9:48am BBT - FOTH - Wakey, Wakey Eggs and Bakeeeey! = )

10:10am BBT - Everyone seems to be up and around doing Adls. Dan ands Jerry are shaving. Steven is brushing his teeth, Michelle and Keisha are stitting at the bar talking. FOTH and back April is doing dishes

10:15AM BBT: There's been a lot of general chit chat in the house. They've discussed Malls and Stores in LA. Real-estate, CBS.com HoH Blogs and TV shows. 11:35PM BBT: Jessie has the HoH camera and is talking pictures, mainly of himself over and over because he thinks he looks like a "little boy" in all the pictures.

VERY boring.

1:22PM -

In spa rm Michelle, Libra and someone I didn't see were talking cell phones.

Meanwhile in BY, Steven and Dan talking about class distinction, as far as I can tell. Steven saying he's irritated by people in stores on hands-free cell phones and they don't apologize after the call is over.

They both go to do laundry.

All four feeds on them.

Dan goes into the house, and Keesha comes outside. She says hello to Angie, who is in the pool with Memphis. All four feeds on Memphis, Angie and Keesha in BY talking about someone cheating on their husband or wife with their hygeinist. They discuss the people in more detail, but don't know who they are. I think it's a famous case, as Keesha says she got 20 years. Keesha brings up another case that she apparently saw on TV as a plane goes over.

Ollie walking around in BY.

FotH (fish)

1:27 pm BBT :Angie in pool. Steven doing laundry. Michelle getting some sun. Keesha just came out and chatting about husbands cheating. She is talking about the wife who ran over her husband for cheating on her. Just chit chat

(Hi Mrs. Fro! I am headed back to work .. )

1:37 - Some in the BY, and Steven announces he has a nice male member. Keesha asks if it's big and he says it's nice. Camera zooms onto his face, and he tried to expose himself to it. Dan hanging out in pool.

Jesse (I think) in kitchen with Renny and Angie. Renny making turkey dog with chili and cheese. Ollie and Michelle standing by watching. Michelle talking about a hangover.

Steven exposes his butt to BY camera. He and Keesha giggle about it. Talk goes to Jerry laying in bed and maybe he doesn't feel well. Dan adding water to pool.

General chat going on. BB tells Memphis to put on his mic. Those who can eat are having hot dogs.

1:45 in Kitchen folks are eating and not really talking much - except for about food!

In BY, music is the topic between Steven and Keesha. Steven says he'll be requesting songs for the morning as he has a 50/50 shot of going home.

(BORING. BBL)

3:53 bbt

Feeds are back on...talk is of celebrities...

{with all the alien spottings, and the HG's talking of celebrities...it leads me to believe maybe something to do with the new X-Files movie?? Just a guess}

3:58 bbt

Shower's going and everyone getting ready for their surprise.

4:21 pm BBT

Houseguest were just informed that they are on Indoor LD

They are just chatting about possibilites of their surprise

Archived