July 20 - Live Feed Updates

HOH almost 11 AM BBT:

Steve: I want you to understand that we have the votes to get her out. People will be on your side.

Michelle: for today.

Steve: but if that's your argument is that you dont know if people are going to be on your side or not. then my arguement is How does it hurt you?

<more circles, Michelle doesn't want to jump into things Bringing up the possible issues... "i'm slow, I need to process".

Steve: I promise you you'd get the votes. If you take dan off or me off... Libra would go.

Jesse: It was different with POV for me. I was obviously taking myself off. It's ahard for her (michelle)

Michelle: If next week you win POV and I'm up...what would you do.

Steve: I'm giving you my word. I'd take you off. I owe to you.

Jesse: I gotta eat. Let's end this now. (steve leaves)

Michelle: I'm not going to do it. He can't protect me. It's not on me to save him.

Jesse: He came to me and said this. It was his last ditch effort. He's got nothing to lose. His alliance with Dan is stronger, Jerry stronger... stick to the plan.

Michelle: Let's stick to the plan.

(my note: sticking to plan is a mistake, I think...but that's just my humble opinion)

and circle of discussion continues....

And enters DAN.....

Dan: I"m on the outs. outcast of house. anything I can do for you...

Jesse: Tough position. I can't stir things up.

Michelle tells him that he was not strait up with her when he had Brian.

Dan trying to save own ass..playing dumb about Brian's alliance. ( I think he's throwing Brian under the proverbial bus now)

Michelle explains her position about the deceit. "Brian was like he hadn't gotten to me yet."

Dan tries to say he didn't have an alliance.

Michelle: "I like you dan. I really do. But... "

Dan: I know this is a long shot. I am just trying to save myself...

Jesse: We have to decide who to put up if we take you down.

Michelle: We?

Jesse: I mean I.... <shifts eyes>.... I have to pick someone.

(**way to reveal your closeness to Michelle....).

Michelle: you aren't the target for me. And I don't think you are for a lot of people in the house. I can't speak for Jesse. You aren't a threat to me though.

Dan: If I knew you were number two (to go on Brian's list) I would have said something....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:59am michelle says she likes dan but she wants to do what benefits her.... dan says if i didnt approach the person who has the power to save me then why even be here to play the game... jessie says if she uses the pov then he has to put someone else up..... jessie says we arent saying we dont want to work with you but we have to think.... dan says ill be honest with you i only gave my hand to brian and ollie and i havent done that with anyone else..... michelle says your not the target, steven is. michelle says that you walked around like you didnt know anything but you knew everyhing, dan says if you were number 2,i would have told you....when you said that you were number2 i didnt know what to say to you. dan says you are the only girl that i felt like i could trust you and i shattered that trust.... michelle said i dont think your a liar, but i dont think you tell everything, dan says if i give you my word, its god.

michelle says what do you think would happen if i used the veto, dan says you would be drawing a line... there is no line now..... michelle says your not going anywhere,i mean this is coming from me, i cant speak for eveyone else, but if i was hoh i wouldnt have put you up..... dan says you can trust me.... michelle says im glad you came up and talked to me ... dan says i was just giving you time, thats why i waited, yeah i blew it with you but i think i proved that when i give my word i stick to it. dan says i know this is a long shot, you would have to put your neck out there and why should you..... they start talking about how she won, michelle says she only won cuz everyone else was fighting so hard..... she says she thinks they can probably do something.

feeds are on steven telling ollie and april what happened.... keesha knocks on the door. (switching over)

steven is telling them everything, how he brought up to michelle how ollie and april said yesterday how frustrated they were..... now my feeds have froze up

11:11 my feeds are back and now libra is in the room and steven changing to make it sound like hes campaigning..... libra asks if its ok if she is in there and he says yeah im just campaignig..... april is saying that the only reason she would vote him out is because he was after the three of them..... stevens says it came back to them wrong, he may have made a comment that they were in an alliance, but i have never had any power in this house.... i did what i did because my back was up against the wall.....steven says im getting a raw deal and im trying to save myself is because of brian..... steven says i wasnt after anybody i had one move to save myself because jerry told me i was going on the block, i only wanted to save brian cuz i felt bad about what happened to him..... keesha backs him up...... steven says if you have to chose between me and dan.... you ask anyone i have no lied to anyone.... if you keep me, i will always tell you the truth and i will stay on your side, i havent talked to anyone cuz no one will talk to me, just give me a chance i will be on your side.

april says if i keep you how stupid would i look if you get me out of the house.... i will say that the last couple of days you have been amazing.... the first week you were pushing yourself away and not being the clown you were....... steven starts to tell them how he had a breakdwn from a fight with production and i was ready to have them put my suitcase in the storage room, of course we get FOTH for a few minutes, we come back to him to saying tha he is under this "cloud of brian" and why everyone wants dan there instead of him, they all say its cuz hes a good competitor and that he seems like he is with angie and dan..... steven says but angie told me she wouldnt use the veto on me..... ollie chimes in and says that actions speak louder... that the 4 of them were always together....... libra says if they had to choose between you and angie they would all keep him...... steven asks why is him and dan on the block, they all say they didnt talk to jessie about who, we all are confused why she is not on the block but we couldnt make the decision, she campaigned the hardest for brian so we all dont know.

11:26 steven says he just wants a chance.... if you all ask me to promise not to put you up i will not put you up i will .... i will be on your side.... if i can get one week, hoh can be won by anyone and i will be on your side.... libra says i will give you an answer by the end of the day, april says i want to wait till the veto meeting, steven says ive asked her to take me off if i can find someone else but she doesnt feel like doing it and she feels like if she does it will piss jessie off and make eveyone think she is on my side..... steven says if i get angie up will you guys keep me..... steven says angie is my friend but she told me yesterday that she will not take me off the block so i dont wan to betray anyone but no one will come to me because of brian so i dont have anyone to fall back on.... all anyone has is that i was with brian, liba says but i think its not just that, its your strenght to, steven says but that will help you.... april says that we dont see dan as a threat, we see you and angie as one..... steven says if i give you three (april ollie libra) my word would you vote for me to stay? april says we dont know if we could trust that cuz your backs against the wall? steven says you would have my word.... libra says lets just wait till the ceremony and i promise you i will tell you by the end of the day..... steven says i thought you were voting me out, libra says but you have brought some things up and now im thinking about it..... steven says thanks for listening and leaves the sauna room..... now they are wispering about keesha and of course she walks in.... they shut the door..... libra asks does steven thinks your with us and keesha says yes... i dont think he did know but he was pretty sure.... ollie says i like steven and i would like him around..... april says this house is getting more and more divided........ michelle is in kitchen with jerry and asks, hmmm why are they in there with the door shut? michelle goes over and knocks, they let her in and she gets some polish and leavs the door open when she leaves.

now they are saying they have to stop second guessing each other.... hard to hear them.

11:38.... jessie walks by and libr asks him to come in, he says h will after he goes to the bathroom.... libra, ollie and april and keesha in sauna room. all 4 of them saying they feel sorry for steven but april points out how he just said he would only sve them for one weeks....

feeds 1 and 2 on michelle outside with angie and she is telling her how she is being bombarded from all sides. she says sarcastically how much fun she is having.

back in sauna, april says she wants to get jessie in here and find out if they get someone else up there if they will be safe. memphis comes in and they ask where jessie is... he just comes in the sauna room.... they are asking him if what steven says is true... jessie says no he came to me and said he had someone(doesnt metion it was libra steven threw out) he could get voted out if he would put them up....he says we didnt tell him anyhing, he came to us. they are all laughing about it saying ok they get it... jessie tells them how right after steven left him and michelle were like ok whatever then in comes dan... jessie says he really didnt care he was hungry and wanted to go eat and then bb called him into DR... jessie leaves...... ollie says see we communicate and we all are on the same page. (sounds like they are all voting steven out for now, if nothing changes)

11:47 FOTH

12:35 BBT - FOTH (Probably POV Meeting)

12:37 BBT -And we are back...Michelle outside by the pool

Libra and Renny in the VW room. Renny asking Libra if the meeting went the way she think it should have. Libra said, well no one wanted their name to get called.

12:38 PM BBT: We come back to see michelle talking by the pool saying she meant what she said. It looks like Steven and Dan are still up on the block.

12:41: PM BBT: Michelle walks into the 80s room and apologizes to Steven and Dan then starts to cry. They tell her not to cry and that is alright. She hopes that they arent mad at her. Steven says he will leave the house looking forward to the wrap party. (looks like Steven has given up) Conversation is going in circles... They are all lovey dovey and Michelle is sorry.

Steven and Dan talking about going against each other. Steven knows his goose is cooked, Dan is telling him maybe not. Michelle comes in and says she is sorry she could not use it!

:party_smilie: Rest of the house outside breathing a little easier!

April and Ollie outside talking. Michelle just put a huge target on her back. Ollie and April point out, that before she tried to help out Memphis, and because she was so emotional about this veto it makes her a target as she is unpredictable and strong.

Keesha is eating and Angie is smoking.

Michelle is talking to Keesha, April and Libra saying she knew from the minute she won POV that she was not going to use it. Says this is a game and she has to think what she would gain or lose if she used it.

Telling them that Steven came in and asked her to use it and Dan came in and didn't campaign at all. She says it really doesn't matter who was up there she wasn't going to use it.

Keesha says well that would be disrespecting the HOH. Michelle says Steven told her that if she didn't use it she still won't be safe next week and if she used it on him he will take her to the end with him.

1:13 BBT Manshell, Angie Keesha and Libra in the Sauna room talking about how steven approached Manshell and asked to use the Veto on him and put Libra up. She's trying to cover her butt .

1:20 BBT Jerry and Jessi in HOH room, talking about Brian. How Jerry was almost screwed with Birans actions. Jerry keeps on saying that Jessi earned his respect. Jessi says that he wants to earn everyones respect that he tryed talking to everyone.

1:23 BBT April Keesha, libra and renny talks about renny's hair color, How much they like her natural hair color which is red. Htey compliment renny on her shirt color.

They're asking renny how does she like slop. general talk to game talk.

1:25 BBT Jerry and Jessi talking about Libra, Jerry " she's trouble", Jessi says that Steve tried to use that right now, to backdoor Libra. How steven had nothing to do with Libra.Jessi really hates Renny. Keeps on bringing her up. Same talk over and over and over

2:05PM BBT: All 4 feeds on HG's in backyard. Just general chitchat. Jerry told story about a Korean girl he was paying to be with him during the Korean War, he ended up losing her because he couldn't afford her anymore, someone else picked her up. He was paying her $20/day. Angie asked if he loved her long time. Jerry says to his wife Joanne, I don't know if I ever told you that story. Jessie said that people keep about 3% of themselves that they never share with anyone. April asked Jerry how old he was when he married his first wife. He didn't answer, just said he got a Dear John letter from that one.

Jerry said you know what, I'm still in the Military. I'm always standing at attention in the morning.

2:19BBt

All 4 feeds on Michelle & Dan talking. Boring, talking about Portuguese food that Michelle's mom makes. Libra just went in to get some slop that Renny made. Other people sitting on couch but can't really see who or hear them.

Renny, Libra & Keesha in kitchen. Talking about Steven being attracted to both sexes. Keesha and Libra saying they could not go both ways. They both like the way a Man feels. Keesha says she has been so horny the last few days, she always is right before her period and her period started today. April comes in and says she's always horny right after her period. She said Ollie better watch out then. keesha said she would go for it. (ed: If only they knew) The 3 girls keep going on and on about how horny they are. April commenting about how hard it is. Girls saying they should have let them have their vibrators. Keesha said she would give up her food and stay on slop just to be able to have sex. April says she is really suffering.

2:46BBt

Girls saying that all the guys they but in BB house either are gay or have girlfriends. Except Ollie and someone says Brian was single. Girls say he was never even a possibility because of his breath. They start going on about how disgusting Brian's breath was.

Michelle in pink bedroom talking to Angie. Michelle telling her that Steven came to her trying to get her to use POV and have Jessie put Libra up. Angie says that Steven told her that other people in the house were wanting Angie up if POV was used. Michelle denies this. (ed: I'm not sure that Michelle knows that Libra, Keesha & April were suggesting this). Michelle says see, he's just going to say anything. Michelle said that Steven told her Angie said she would use the POV to take Dan off the block. Angie said she told them she wouldn't use the POV at all. Michelle says that Steven promised to stick with her to the end. She says he tells everyone that. Angie said he has not said that to her. Michelle again explaining that it would not have been smart for her to use the POV and have Libra go up. She whispers that it is actually better for her if Libra stays right now because so many people do want her out. Michelle left to go to kitchen.

3:01 - all 4 feeds on Michelle, Renny, Libra, April & Memphis in the kitchen.

all 4 feeds on April, first digging through her drawer in the pink bedroom. Angie is sleeping in there. Then April goes to the bedroom where Ollie is sleeping. She wakes him up and asks him if he is going to work out later. he sounds really tired but says yes, April says she is going to take a little nap and to wake her up when he is ready. He says he will. She returns to pink bedroom and gets in bed. You can hear others in another room being very loud.

2 feeds on pink room. Angie and April sleeping. Other 2 feeds on Keesha, Steven, Michelle & Libra in kitchen. Steven talking about when he was having his melt down that he was thinking about his family and wondering what were they doing at that moment. Keesha says he'll see them soon (put her foot in her mouth a bit, referring to the fact that they will be voting him out this week). She says she didn't mean it meanly she meant it as a positive. That at least when you leave the house you get to see everyone and you get to go out to a live studio audience. Steven says when he leaves he's going out in his underwear. He said as soon as they announce his name he's going to start stripping down until he gets out there. Libra tells him not too, that his family would not want him to. He says come on do you want ratings or not.

Steven, Renny & Keesha in bedroom still talking about sex. Steven says lets make a baby in here so we'll have something to remember our time. Keesha says ok lets do it. Steven says he'll even pay child support. He says it might take more than one try though. Keesha says what, for you to get it up. They all laugh.

On the other feeds, Memphis, Ollie, Michelle and Jessie also talking about sex. Ollie being the only single guy with 3 single women (Michelle, April & Angie) Michelle said they might all have to take turns with him. Ollie said he's willing to take one for the team.

Michelle and Jessie outside. Michelle telling him what Angie told her earlier about Steven and them talking about putting Angie up. Jessie seems a little surprised but then says oh well, he's out of here anyway. He says it was worth a try.

3:36BBT - Michelle now telling Ollie about what Steven was trying to do.

3:40PM BBT

Michelle and Jessie are talking with Ollie in the kitchen about Steven. They're annoyed that he was campaigning for her to use the veto on him and nominate Libra. Michelle says that Steven told her he'd "take her to the end of the earth" if she used the veto to save him. She continues to say that Steven said if he was sitting on the block next to Michelle and won the POV, he'd use it to save her. None of them believe he would ever use it. Jessie says that this week is completely different than last week because when he won the veto, everyone knew that he'd use it to save himself. But this week, if Michelle had used it, people would think she was aligned with Steven.

3:54BBT

Michelle, Ollie & Jessie still in kitchen discussing Steven. Jerry joins them and they continue talking.

BB tells Dan no sleeping in the livingroom. Dan joins the kitchen crew.

4:04BBT - Michelle asks Ollie if there is anything he needs to tell them (Referring to him and April). Other HG's asking him what's been going on. Ollie says he hasn't even gotten to first base. Jerry says you're trying to tell me that you and April were in bed all that time and you didn't do anything. Ollie says they were just holding each other. He likes to cuddle.

4:10BBT - Jerry asks them if sex is really that available nowadays. Ollie says yes it is Colonel. Jerry says when he was young there was maybe one girl who was having sex and you would find all the guys hanging around her porch. Dan asks him if he was one of those guys hanging around the porch. Jerry says how else would I know.

4:16BBT - Michelle, Jessie & Jerry still talking about sex. Michelle says she is about to make out with the bread.

4:16 PM BBT: Talk in the kitchen between Jerry, Michelle, Ollie and Jessie about sex drive... (Not too interesting)

4:17 PM BBT: Quick FotH. Back in like 20 seconds and the sex talk continues.

Archived