July 19 - Live Feed Updates

10:16 pm BBT

The houseguests have decided to entertain us by putting on their own late night show. They are all dressed up in costumes, it is hillarious. (I don't know how to record!! It won't work, I hope someone is getting this stuff!)

Dan is the host, with a killer moustache...

April and Ollie are playing a couple "in love" April is doing more than lovin. Ollie has like 15 kids and she announced that she is pregnant. They are doing a DNA test "on the show". Libra is the Psychiatrist.

Keesha is wearing one of Renny's wigs and they are fashion sylists. And making over Angie.

Memphis is playing a gay guy who is the host of an antique show. Jessie brought in an "antique" bird house.

They also did a "Top Ten" like the Letterman show, it was really funny. Something like the top 10 things the BB houseguest do when bored.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:00 BBT

Michele and Jese in the sauna room talking..she's doing his nails and are going over "how funny" production thought their show BB Late Night was (or was not) .

Jesse talking how tight his pants were and lterally had to jump "up and down" to get em on...Jesse wants to take abreak fron his nail job...Michele says no and continues painting his nails...Jesse can't belive "i didn't work out today" and Michele says thats all right.....Michele says they are on lockdown because "of the music" and can't have it on TV.....Jerry comes in saying his back hurts "a little bit" talking about all the workouts he did today.....saying he's gonna "intesify my workouts" when he goes home.........Jerry enjoying the massage chair saying its helping his back..they tell him to use the "shiatsu" setting

In the kichen the Reeney,Keesha and April eating or doing dishes..talking about "slop" and Keesha can't wait to "see this show" when they get out

[nothing interesting]

11:17 BBT

In the kitchen every talking about the jury house ..no cameras all the drinks you want .."no paranoia"

In the sauna room Jesse is now doing Michele's nails..she's saying "i want a fulll body message next"..now michelle is telling Jesse she wants to take a bath together with the rubber duckies....Jesse asks her who she'll stay in contack with...she says "you" and he says to Michele "you and Memphis".....talking about how close they are to New York...they stared talking train fares and get a brief foth

Upstairs Memphis and Angie playing chess together....

Jesse doesn't think he's good looking saying "I'm from Iowa" [no doubt fishing for compliments] now Michele is giving him a geography lesson because the dolts doesn't know where RI and other New England states are..

11:30 BBT

Steven trying to explain to reeney that they are having a CBS function outside Reeney says "in the backyard" and him and Jerry tell her no Reeney "in the lot"..she finally understood..

Jesse and Michele have come into the kitchen with the group" Jesse saying "it feels like its 2 o'clock in the morning" everyone agrees....Keesha tells Steven "you can totally fit in my family" and he says becaus he likes being naked and she says no because of the "blond hair" and the "blue eyes" Reeney says maybe that's the twist....Steve starts doing lines from "Steel Magnolias"..Keesha's "favorite show..uh movie"

Keesha says "we need to do a 80s night" Jerry says we can do a "50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s" night and Jerry talks about "Zoot Suits" and explains to Keesah what it is..Keesha says she would of like to have been a "teenager in the 50s".....Jerry despite being 17 in 1950 he tells her he didn't get to enjoy it because he was in the marines...

11:43 BBT

Dan Steven Libra and Reeney in the bedroom talking about the Amazing Race...Libra says she would want to do it "with my husband" Steve said he would like to do it with his "best friend Rick"...Libra explains the aspect that Steven doesn't understand....Dan asks why they have to fly coach...Libra saying those are just the rules..

Steve playing with a condom saying "should we show America the proper way to put on a condom"..a collective no..so he decides to blow it up.. now he's chasing Reeney around the room while he holds it close to his crotch'''"come on girl" ..she runs....Now he put it in Keesha's bed.....

Libra quizing Steve about the double standard about sex between men and women...Libra says she'll teach both her kids the same "no sex for both of them"...Steve says that if girls we "ho's " like boys were then the world would be "over populated"....Libra saying not fair to call a girl "a ho" and the guy the BMOC even when they both like sex..

Steve asks Dan for "the catholic view" while he says he feels they are talking "in stereotypes"....Libra believes in "abstinence"..Dan says that's whats taught in the school he teaches..

Keesha comes in....Steve asks do you think a father its fair for his son to get laid and not his daughter...Keesha says no but Dads usually think like that....

Sex ed continues...

Keesha finds her condom..."fucking Steven" as they all laugh

12:04 BBT

Michell sitting on the message chair while almost eveyone else just talking or playing in the kitchen..They call Michelle into the kitchen to play a game similar to "heads up 7 up"

Jesse explains the rules while Michelle "doesn't get it" and they go one to explain it but still looks like she's confused...

The lame eerr game starts......even jerry is playing

12:22 BBT

The game continues with the entire house playing..they are all enjoying themselves even though it's boring as hell to watch..

[i'm dead tired so I'm calling it early..but I'll be back tomorrow night all]

Archived