Shall We Beg Again For Live Feeds In The Jury House?

TwinCity

They probably spend the first week learning how everything is suppose to work... thereby talking to the a lot... I think the foth would be constant during the first week.. probably why they don't start the feeds. The camera idiots are probably testing out and adjusting everything also.

they can give them a dvd in holding to watch about how to act

the bb crew have been doing this for years so i dont think they need any extra practice

and from what i here uk bb goes live day 1

so once again it speaks to state of bb us

As far as watching the house during that first week... ummm yes please.

As far as watching the jury house... While I would love to see the reactions on the faces of the evicted houseguests, etc., watching from the jury house is no longer part of watching the game because for them, the game is over. It then becomes voyeurism. So yes, I would like to watch the jury house too. Hehehehe... LOL

we will never see the firs t week in the house because the story arc has to be modified by Grodner for the airing...

The jury house is just an afterfact...until the final 2 their opinions are moot

I've (also) always wanted the option to get feeds from the jury house ... especially since it seems I never seem to like the last few HG. Geez, Yvette & Maggie was a lesson in torture. Hell, it's even boring at the end even if they're the most interesting people ... kinda like watching caged animals redundantly plotting their escape. But why on earth would it make any sense to give the fans of a reality show what we want? CBS just continues to toss crap at us & threaten to cancel if we don't watch. I barely watched any of the trainwreck they called season 9 & it was the 1st time I didn't get feeds in years. I checked the boards some, but didn't post, so I'm looking forward to a good cast. I have hope and am getting excited. Please don't let us down BB.

It would be nice if they would maybe take one evening a week of BBAD and show live feed of the jury house--or even clips from the jury house.

I'd love to see the first week in the house, too. So much happens during that week, and we miss it all!!

Archived