Starlet

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I think tonight's was the 4th episode? I was pleased tonight to see the girl go -- but I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it.

I started really liking Mercedes -- and I still think she's got the most talent -- but I really sense that Katie might just have what it takes to win this.

Guest Anonymous

I think that Katy was a little stupid bringing the group together to say lets not be nice anymore -- but I did get her point. They aren't doing anyone any favours by not standing out on their own. But Lauren was outright obnoxious. And the fact is that Katy out-acted every last one of them last night.

She's tried to be positive with the others -- but has clearly said she's there to win. I think its spiteful that they wanted her gone -- and doesn't recognize the fact that she's outdoing them constantly. She's learning, growing, and developing as an actress. I have the feeling we'll see a lot more of her.

Guest Anonymous

Tonight was a scary one! Comedy is just so hard! But -- I was impressed with Mercedes -- for all that it was desperately hard for her -- I think she did a lot better than the other two. Then again, I don't like Michelline -- but she did help carry Mercedes.

I, so far, have agreed with their choices for who to send home. I am not sure why Mercedes is still there though. I don't think she's that good. Too snobby really, and a pain to work with.

I wondered how the "monkey on crack" girl would have done in that Friends scene.

Who do you think will win next week? I think it will/should be Michelle Lynn (sorry if spelling is wrong).

I think it will be michellelyn. She was good during the friends scene. She has the most potential, and the girl has a GREAT look. And how great would it be for the foster child win.. given the fact that they are in Marilyn Monroe's house?

I don't like Mercede's either. I think she should have went before Cecile, even though she was getting on my nerves this last episode

I don't blame Catie for not switching rolls with Cecile after Cecile complained that she wanted to be Rachel.

Guest Anonymous
I don't blame  Catie for not switching rolls with Cecile after Cecile complained that she wanted to be Rachel.

She really had a lot of nerve even asking didn't she? First she pushes to get one character and then wants to switch? Catie was quite right.

Possible Final Spoiler..Do Not Read, If you Do Not Want To Know

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

The Starlet concludes tonight; spoiler: Starlet's mother says she won.

The WB's The Starlet, the Faye Dunaway-judged acting competition, comes to a quick close tonight at 9 p.m. ET.

Since it's never too late for a spoiler, via Defamer comes an hysterical story from the blog Pussy Ranch: Angry about the blog's comments about her Starlet-competing daughter, one of the contestant's mothers called and left a "furious voicemail" in which "she revealed to me that her daughter wins the show," the blog says. In a review of the series, Diablo Cody had referred to her daughter as an adorable but acne-prone waif from Minneapolis," and that starlet is Michelynne. Meanwhile, Entertainment Weekly's Lisa Schwarzbaum reviewed the series, and says it's "addictively wicked." She also manages to open her review with Mario Vazquez is a big (drama) queen joke, and writes that the contestants "act like competitive bitches in a cathouse."

Guest Anonymous

Oh I hate to say it but I am really disappointed. Of the three girls I felt that Michelynn was just "too". Watching the her finaly screen test I kept craving eggs to go with all the ham.

I agreed with Katie's reviews with her final screen test. It didn't look comfortable for her (her perfomance I mean).

I really thought that Mercedes had the "realest" screen test. I felt the emotion her performance gave. I agree that she is a little aloof. I just don't see it as a bad thing necessarily -- it makes her seem a little more "star".

I think the panel made a mistake. Michelynn isn't ready. Ah well -- she's got the gig though I guess.

I am happy Michelle won I have not seen it yet. But none of the girls on the show were great actors. Michelle seemes like the one who you could work well with, could take critique and improve on herself. She really seemed like she wanted to learn.

I have to say, I'm glad Michelynn won and loved the look on Mercedes face when they said she won. Priceless.

I think Mercedes overacts. She was my favorite at the beginning, but went down from there.

I was rooting for Katie, but didn't think she had a chance based on the panels comments to her in previous episodes.

I wonder when Michelynn will get her role on One Tree Hill. I'd like to see how she does in a job. I think she'll only get better with experience. Mercedes seemed to think too much of herself. I don't think she sees that she needs any improvement.

I have to say, I'm glad Michelynn won and loved the look on Mercedes face when they said she won.  Priceless. 

I think Mercedes overacts.  She was my favorite at the beginning, but went down from there. 

I was rooting for Katie, but didn't think she had a chance based on the panels comments to her in previous episodes. 

I wonder when Michelynn will get her role on One Tree Hill.  I'd like to see how she does in a job.  I think she'll only get better with experience.  Mercedes seemed to think too much of herself.  I don't think she sees that she needs any improvement.

Agree with everything you said.. As for Michelyn being on one tree hill right after the show they showed a comercial of OTH with her in it. IT will be either next week or the week after.. I don't watch the show but I might just have to watch it to see how she does.

Does anyone know when it is on?