Rumor Is... Bb10 "extreme" Cast???

erinjs

It'f funny because remember Jameeka's profile, it said she had never been around "white" people and I wonder if BB thought it would cause some controversy? It was evident, she had no problem being around white people, but her christianity became an issue.

I think it would be hard to determine who might be a racist, because people don't usually admit to that or any other "anti's" they may have. But, once in the house where a HG's behavior might show that someone has hate for a specific population, the producers need to take action.

i think jameka said whatever she could to make the show

Yeah, I think we've covered all the extremes, what else is left? Just please, not another Holly! I can't handle another shrill voice or anyone who wears their stupidity like a badge of honor. Although, some of the proud idiots have turned out to be rather entertaining. April was a trainwreck that never failed to entertain & I loved waiting to see how many times Amber could cry each day. My husband isn't much of a BB fan, but he actually couldn't wait to see what would set Amber off each episode! Ahhh, being back here is a lot of fun already.

Archived