Did Anybody Else Say "i Am Never Watching Again"

well I have my After Dark all ready to record tonight, that is always my late night thing I watch, sadly last season those two idiots made me switch it off, they were disgusting!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which idiots? nat ???

yeah her too,lolol

Adam and the 2nd place winner, his name won't come to me, wonder why,lololol

ok i thought nat sluttyness is what turned off most viewers

Seriously this cast scares me...

ok so going on my dumb cute girl thing...anyone got a clue who I should be aiming for?

I think the cute thing has failed this season...I may have to go off of personalityt his year!!

That laugh is unbearable...

-Kyo

The Ryan & Sharon thing was awful I still believe Grodner screwed Sharon on purpose why I don't know maybe she had a crush on Ryan or something. I think the proof is in the fact it took Julie a long time to actually answer that question ala she was waiting for Grodner to give her the answer or listening to her tell her what to do.

That being said I'm over it season 9 is one I'm happy I have a new season to wash it away fast. It was just not good for me watching Chelsia, Josh, James, and finally Sharon all hit the door.

Well I presonally enjoyed it. Wasn't who I was rooting for but I was happy for Adam. I hated Josh with his dumb little tirades about how he is gonna mke life a living 'hell'. Watching him walk was lovely. Then Chelsia freaks out...'loved' her little exit speech. Sharon I just didn't like. James, yeah I know he is biking around the world and I know he helped what's her name when she went down and for that and more I do feel a bit sorry for his departure. Otherwise I was eccstatic for the finish last year. Yeah I prefered Natalie to win but she didn't play all that well so it was nice to see someone who tried win.

With this season...well too new so I will see soon

-Kyo

I think I lost count of how many times I said I was NOT going to watch anymore during last season..........and, I think it started on the first night.

But, of course, I'm back again. And, I thought tonight was great...........LOVE that there's such a mix and that they are all strangers!

This is in the archives, so noone will probably read it, but oh well. I didn't think it would be appropriate to open a new thread nor could I find a place to put it in the "live" BB 10 section. Anyway, I just want to rant. I think I may be over Morty's. I mean I like to catch the live updates when I miss anything because of RL conflicts, but it is just getting old on the discussion board. I started coming here in Season 5 and have been here ever since, and I don't know....it seems like the quality of BB poster/watcher has changed. Or is that a sign of the times? I want to talk gameplay. I want to talk alliances and strengths and weaknesses. I even want to talk about how annoying the hamsters are on the feeds. I didn't care in Season 6 when the board was split half and half, cause it was all game talk. But these days???? The people bashing is unreal. Some posters read something they don't like in a HG's bio, before ever seeing the game and HATE that person. HATE!!! How can you hate someone you never met. I admit, I "hated" Jen in BB6 when she lied to Kaysar, but I didn't really hate her. I didn't wish her or her family any ill. But posters here do that now. I started to tune down my Morty's visits when ED got such love on S8, I couldn't understand people cheering on such a bad gamer. Some one who was abusive and rude and scary and mean to other HG. And now, I see that many posters have emulated his behavior. No regard for your fellow man. It saddens me and I just wish we could go back to the days when this was about a game, a reality TV show we enjoy...not about spewing venom on any and everyone.

If anyone does read this, I am sure there will be many negative comments on what I said....and that will only prove my point.

Archived