Did Anybody Else Say "i Am Never Watching Again"

After watching BB Australia at BBCouchPotatoes this season, I'd be hard pressed to watch BB US with all its sickening spitting, "in your face" verbal assaults, unfair competitions, so on and so on .... you all know all them already.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB9 pretty much ruined the franchise...but being a "charter" member since BB1 I am not ready to give up yet...

will watch but hold off on live feeds and BBAD...if the differences between hgs seem too contrived by AG then I am prolly going to say sayonara.

:animated_shocking:

bb8 ruing bb

bb9 just was a follow up

the last season was just terrible, and while i didn't give up BB completely; after that fiasco with the "america's choice" for returning houseguests, I stopped watching CBS's coverage for the season. I'm hoping that this season they'll realize that they're pissing fans off and have a better season. But I'm not holding my breath. It's easy to not care about BB when a season is shit

During and after BB8, I was sure I would never watch again. But last season wasn't so bad, I actually enjoyed some of the houseguests. I guess the fact that they actually got to play the game they wanted to, instead of the "fake game" that was BB 8 made all the difference.

I am sorry, I am not one of the conspiracy theorists who think the FCC would let CBS get away with any unfair crap that was busted up in the 50s by games like 21. I am also not saying that the producers don't suggest things to the contestants while they are in the DR, of course they do, the game is called Big Brother. It is the dumb contestants who don't realize they are being played and that is not what I was refering to. I am refering to BB8, when the game was blatantly messed with because of America's Player. America determined the outcome of that game, and it wasn't fair to anyone (ok, maybe to the person who won who would have lost, but is that fair??), I am excited and was excited during 9 to see people playing on their own. It stinks that some contestants are so stupid they listen to the manipulations of the producers, but even that is a part of BIG BROTHER.

I'm a diehard BB fan since season 1. I suffered through BB9 almost was going to call it quits, but theres no summer W/O bb for me :].

I hated BB9 and like others had no problem stepping away from my TV. If BB10 is lousy I may have to reconsider my BB addiction.

I've always wondered why anyone liked BB6 Howie.

I agree with BBaholic, BB8 nearly did me in. I could not bearly watch how Dick got away with treating the other house guest the way he did. I mean how did BB allow it. He should have been kicked off the show. BB9 was a breath of fresh air compared to BB8.

Atleast it does not look like we will have dealers talking about their "transactions" in the backyard like last season.It seems they were more discriminating this time around. I see a piggie or two but people who atleast seems to have honest jobs and work for a living.

I said that a couple of time watching BB9 aka the writer's strike edition. First when the HG's were not told who the viewers voted back into the house and again when Sharon got duped on the question "Are there pre-existing relationships in the house?" and she answered false.

I just hope it's better than 9. I've only been watching a few years but one of my friends is a die hard from BB1 and she said that BB9 was the WORST.

I really hated BB9. It was trashy and awful. I didn't even watch the finale.

However, I spent the intervening time between BB9 and now watching BB2-7 again. They were all great, with 5 and 6 being my favorite (I also really liked 3). They restored my hope a little.

If BB10 is more like 2-7, I will be happy. It sounds like, from Julie's preview, that they are trying to go back to the original concept, somewhat. Hopefully Alison is listening to Morty's and the other sites and trying to please the die-hards.

i was just as big of a fan of survivor as bb

part of what made me quit survivor was

the multiple season per year turned me off and eventually made me quit

if bb starts this trend that may make me quit

i hated having to juggle idol and bb

I also am one who would never watch BB again and here I am , can hardy wait for the show to start. It should be interesting with the age difference this time , wonder how these two over 50 ...over 70... will compete in competitions ? should be a hoot . From what I here Libra and the guy saying they may get into politics , I sure hope not , we don't need that.

I am sorry, I am not one of the conspiracy theorists who think the FCC would let CBS get away with any unfair crap that was busted up in the 50s by games like 21. I am also not saying that the producers don't suggest things to the contestants while they are in the DR, of course they do, the game is called Big Brother.

I agree. I don't believe the game is controled by the producers to the point where they pick who is going to win.

I do believe they have their favorites just like we do, and maybe privately those favorites do get better advice in the DR. I doubt, for example, when in the DR the producers leak info to some players to give them extra advantage: "Hey, HG#1 has been lying to you today, HG#1 is in an secret alliance with....".

bb is rigged

been saying it for years

my stance hasnt changed

i may have mellow down a bit :wub:

Howie cracked me up, he only vented to protect Janie and he was hysterical the way he did it, I didn't find it mean in any way, however there have been some hg that have gone overboard.

I actually stopped watching BB9 and just read Morty's page because it just got stupid, but I had to know who won.

BB9 just about did it for me. I've even got the feeds for this season though. lol. But if BB10 is as bad as BB9, (the trashiness, I mean), I'll cancel the feeds and be out for the season. I'm excited about no one knowing each other this time though. Wow, what a concept. Who'd a thunk it?

I managed to sit through hours , often night after night of Shebot (Sheila) WHINE over & over...so I come back & I think that any of us that survived that will manage to come back able to survive any BB disasters.

I think BBAD viewers should have been paid for emotional suffering.

According to Jerry's interview he thinks Shebot was the best player........This makes me doubt Jerry's perceptive abilities are as keen as he would like to believe.

hours of Adam and Ryan talk thier disgusting sex talk on Afterdark made me turn it off many a night in the end. That was disgusting......

Jerry said that Janelle was the best player of all time. He also said he wanted to bop Adam and Ryan for thier disgusting treatment of Sheila. Go Jerry!

Hey, hey the gangs all here, escapees from BB rehab, hiding from those who want to put us away again.....Whew! Just getting ready for the new season. Oh, the Drama....bring it on! :animated_wave: We ALWAYS come back!!!!!

Archived