Did Anybody Else Say "i Am Never Watching Again"

I've been checking the site out every couple of weeks since the finale of last season to see what's going on, interviews and what not. And I came on here tonight and had to laugh at myself. I remembered that last season I said I was never ever watching this show again!!! I actually had to sit and think about why it was that I was pissy. But I did eventually remember it was the question during one of the last HOH comps about existing relationships in the house when it was between Sharon and Ryan. I just thought that was awfully shady and I still think there were some shananigans going on there. But what are ya gonna do. Anyhoo, now I feel silly, I was so pissed for days after that, but here I am, waiting and so excited for the show to start. Anybody else laughing at themselves about how they weren't gonna watch anymore?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always watched. Season 9 was so horrible that if it keeps going down that road AGAIN then I will quit watching.

If I want to watch a Real World type of show then I would tune into all those other shows that is all about sleeze.

I am hoping that Big Brother goes back to it's roots and it is a show of the mind and not the body.

Oh no, I'm always going to watch..... the first few episodes and evictions at least. But I have hope that this season will be better than the last. Plus it's summer, and I'm not as busy.

BB9 really did suck,but I still watched it.I have been watching since season 3 and will continue as long as they air them.I just really wish they would get a clue and put all strangers in the house.Enough of this someone knows someone crap.That ticks me off!

You will LOVE having the feeds. I cannot imagine just watching BB with regular episodes now.

You get so much more out of it.

Word of warning though.....they can be extremely addictive wacko.gif So prepare,LOL.

I'm excited! I just hope I can work and watch the feeds at the same time. It might actually keep me at the computer when my job is slow. I hope so!

I'm excited! I just hope I can work and watch the feeds at the same time. It might actually keep me at the computer when my job is slow. I hope so!

One thing I thought I would let you know about is that the hgs really don't get up and start their days until about 10-11am PST(Unless BB wakes them up earlier). Which in my case is 12 noon or later here on the east coast.

Consequently, the feeds are really busy here late at night.It can get hard on us east coasters,LOL!

I probably only say it to myself, because you have some posters just waiting with their claws out to post in a thread "you're back" or "you know you couldn't keep away" or something like that.

I just think that everyone will think or say it some time or another...but heck we're gluttons for punishment and BB is addicting as hell.

bb i have been very patient on going to stop watching it

i was a big survivor fan i watch the first season 6 season before i gave it but bb is alot harder to give up

for me its the community that makes bb still being on my tv line up

from the message boards debates, fights, love etc....... no other show on tv gives me this aside from maybe idol

i see how this season is and then taking action accrordingly :lol:

My excitement level is not very high since I'm sure that Big Brother will be the same, having poor content and contestants without high moral standards. I'd tune in at the beginning, but this year for sure, will tune out if the majority of content is that of the usual, expected sunbathing, strategyzing and just plain ol' being mean to one another.

I've been viewing Big Brother Australia, and it turns out it is great entertainment. I'd like to share what I like about Australia's Big Brother. I like it much better than the U.S. Big Brother.

In Australia, the Housematess are to do a daily task for the week which adds up to getting food at the end of the week. These daily tasks are entertaining to watch, sometimes downright hilarious, and creates a teamwork atmosphere. Watching them praactice their dance routines all week (waltz, hip hop, disco), and playing cricket was great. I hate the U.S. HouseGuests where they usually just lie around basking in the sun, and strategyzing all day. It's tiresome, I hate watching all the backbiting, and it is not entertaining in the least. Sure, they have contests for food... but it's just for a few hours--if that! All week long contests are fun for viewing, and breaks down the boredom for HGs.

In the Australian version, they are not allowed to strategize unless directed by BB and it must only be in a special room. Plus the voting is much different than in the USA.

The BBau is so much more fair in their competitions. For example, putting on bunny suits with huge heads. Hard for them to see, hard for them to manipulate, but it doesn't take strength. While dressed as bunnies, they had to collect more carrot juice than the other team. The team players get whittled down with various other contests until only one person emerges victorious. So much fun. So entertaining. So much more fair than the USA version where strength matters for the most part. I want to see a wide range of ages in USA version (I live in the USA) and I want the competitions to be fair for all of them. ALL of them... do you hear that USA BB?

Some of the rules: Australia's housemates may not threaten or act violently towards any other Housemate. Housemates may not bully or intimidate other Housemates because of their gender or sexual preferences or any other reason. Every Housemate must take all care to ensure that any sexual attention is invited and that consent to any sexual contact is mutual and informed. Housemates must not knowingly defame or vilify any individual or group. I vote a hundred-fold for the USA Big Brother to adopt these rules. There's plenty of bullying and intimidating going on in the world... I don't want to view it on a game show--especially from a country like USA. It is not entertaining to watch the bullying that goes on with the USA HouseGuests. And the spitting! Ewww makes me shiver with thinking how folks are walking on it--sometimes barefoot. The sluttiness that takes part in the USA house is so uncalled for.

There are other situations that prove Australia's Big Brother is much more entertaining than the U.S.A. Big Brother, but I believe more and more folks have been watching it and finding that out.

Another rule in Australia BB--Anyone found in breech of the guidelines will (at BB's discretion) incur a Strike against them (after 3 strikes, they are evicted from the house). If they willfully disobey the guidelines they will be taken out of the house. Personally I think they should HAVE ONLY ONE STRIKE and if it happens again, they are booted.

Cussing offenders will incur warnings about their language. If they ignore the warnings and make no attempt to stop their swearing, they will be taken out of the house.'

I include the above here so I can say this... DO YOU HEAR THAT BBUSA? DO YOU HEAR THAT! Please do similar to USA Big Brother and bring some quality to the USA Big Brother.

So........ I will watch it for the first 2 weeks, but if it's as lousy as it has been for the past few years, you can count me as a non-viewer--ever.

Archived