• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh............All my stuff I order is electronic and needs batteries.

No baby daddy drama..........I think.

All my stuff I order is electronic and needs batteries.

It doesn't matter, the UPS is hot either way...carrying electronics or apparel. :)

All joking aside, I've got a thing for my UPS man. He's cute.

And to stay on topic, I'm looking forward to the next episode.

(Sure wish I had an UPS girl instead of an UPS man)

LOL at Ginger getting us back on track.

I'm looking forward to the next show also. The girl in the woods (who was actually at the party and not in the woods this episode..lol) with the free and easy mom definately has a lot more to her story. Will be interesting to see that story develop.

Off track but stick with me and I'll go back on again.

(Sure wish I had an UPS girl instead of an UPS man)

Come to think of it, I've seen females in all kinds of jobs, but never a female UPS driver. Then again I only have eyes for my UPS driver and maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Back on track:

Okay, I must have missed something. I did see the girl leave the bedroom, but didn't know she went to the woods. Well, as far as I'm concerned the woods aren't far enough for her with a mom like she has. The mom picked the dorkiest guy at the party to frolic with. You know, there is always one character to be disliked in a show and though I only watched one episode (the last) it was that guy I decided that I wouldn't like. He looks like a jerk and I hope he goes away soon.

Yeah I know who you talking about, That Mother is more than a swinger, as they say, they have to have someone on there we don't like.

I think the storyline between the student and teacher is a touchy subject.

Guest Moxie

When children have parents who are swingers it does affect their lives too. Although most parents try to hide the habit the kids still know.

I have a feeling the girl who spent the night in the woods does have more to her story and will come out as the show progresses.

Yeah on the last episode she walked in the woods, I guess to spend the night because of her Mom, Tonight's episode is titled "Cabin Fever"................interesting.

"Cabin Fever"....the swingers cannot leave their houses due to a horrific storm in Swingtown. Tempers mount and the swing wives bother the swing hubbies to redo the kitchens. While some ignore the swing wives and retreat to their rooms to read the latest playboy magazine, others give in because they know the storm will end and prefer to resume their swing lives in peace.

Stay tuned.........

I watched about 40 minutes of this show last night. I think the last scene I caught was when uptight mom was shoving pot brownies in her mouth.

Uptight dad appears to be more uptight than his wife, or he thought his wife would get pissed at him if they went and some swinging happened and she would accuse him of knowing something and not telling her...that part I am not clear about.

Did the couples swing before the third episode or was it just an attempt made by the swinging couple?. The red haired mom mentioned something about that on last nights episode and I am not sure if something actually happened or not?

Uptight parents' kid is annoying...for some reason he doesn't want to share the other boy with the blond girl. hmmmm.

I think the school teacher should stay away from that girl...she has potential for stalking.

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but to answer your question....Susan and Bruce DID swing with Tom and Trina on the first episode. Next episode, Susan said it was great but didn't think they should be doing it again.

Thank you Serenity for the answer. I didn't want to jump conclusions, but it sure did sound that way. And btw - I have to get to know their names, because I don't like having to call them names relating to their physical features/character. Except dorky/annoying guy and druggie mom. :)

I don't want to ruin it for Serenity, but I will PM you Ginger with the answer.

Guest Moxie

I got a kick out of the preview for next week's episode. A friendship between Susan, Trina and Janet? Alright!

I thought last night's episode was fun. When all three couples ended up together and actually had a good time it was unexpected.

It will be interesting to see where this friendship between the women leads. :animated_scratchchin: