Big Brother 10 13 Houseguests, Live Audience!

If I wanted to watch BB Australia or another International version, how could I do that? Are the episodes on the web somewhere??

If I wanted to watch BB Australia or another International version, how could I do that? Are the episodes on the web somewhere??

GO HERE!!!! - realitytvfan.org

This is a great site. It has tons of excellent reality shows with direct links to uploaded videos (usually on youtube). You can check out UK BB, Aussie BB, and lots of other great shows (they even have the Asian Amazing Race)!! The hostess is currently on vacation but will be back on 6/15/08 to resume her usual daily updates. Enjoy!

it doesnt seem like much of anything

if you dont live in california

i actually prefer them flying in hg family

then this

Wow I didn't realize that. I though it was just Julie that was live and by the house. How come we never see the audience when they do the live audience shows?

And here I though the ONLY show where they had a audience was on the final show.

Well because it's back to thirteen people maybe this means it's just going to be thirteen strangers like the old days, which would be great. it's a good omen because 13 is my birthday and the same day BB is starting!

me too

Weird, for sure.

Once at the "Audiences Unlimited" site, if you click on the "Future Show Dates" link, you get this:

Big Brother ★ 7/16/08 ★ 7/23/08 ★ 7/30/08 ★ 8/6/08 ★ 8/13/08 ★ 8/20/08

I'm hopeful, but I'm going to wait until CBS confirms this.

It could mean other changes to the way things will work this season too.

It would have been "poor" anybody who was in that box, if it wasn't in the producers game plan to let them out and play again.

Sometimes, I think can this show can't sink any lower and bam....it does.

Oh well, can't wait to see what's in store for us this summer.

Archived