Get Smart

ART VAN DELAY

Hi Art, how ya doin?

Way back when I liked the tv series. Stupid and cornball and all. BUT I'm not sure how that is going to translate to the big screen. I thought the trailers looked stupid and cornball. LOL. on tv, don't mind it so much. Not at the very expensive theater though. One of those movies you gotta wait til the dvd comes out. (Although, I think I'll pass on it)

hey SerenityNow how you doin ?

Went to see Get Smart not bad I give it 3 and half stars is funny and Steve Carrell in some scene reminded me of the late Don Adams I would say go see it is worth it

We weren't going to go see this movie in theaters. Unfortunately, my husband just saw that "Hiro" (from Heroes) is in the movie. Now he wants to see this movie. LOL Dunno if we will or not.

Loved this movie one of my favorites of the summer. It is hysterical and lives up to the hype for sure for me anyways. I see it has a luke warm response so far from most.

I went into it wanting one thing to laugh my butt off and I did I don't care if it was predictable funny is funny!!!

• 3 months later...

It did have a few funny parts but other than that it was very forgettable- and I just watched it last night.

Archived