The Incredible Hulk

ElisabethF50

• 3 weeks later...

The ending of this movie and Ironman are hinting towards an Avengers movie. It will be interesting to see.

I liked this Hulk better than the first one, but the ending battle wasn't much. The other "hulk" went down pretty easy considering the hype.

I read an online interview with the producer or director of Ironman (I'll have to search for the article) that there would be a second Ironman movie in 2010 and possibly an Avengers movie in 2011. My hunch is that the 2nd Ironman will introduce the formation of The Avengers at the very end...or at the very least, Tony Stark meeting with some of the original Avengers.

Here is a link to the Marvel website that explains the formation of The Avengers:

Marvel's Avengers

ironmanhulkelforimiq5.jpg

It lists the original members of the group:

"The group began with the random teaming of Thor, Iron Man, Ant-Man, Wasp and (The Incredible)Hulk, who joined forces to thwart the Asgardian menace Loki in response to a call for help from Hulk's teen sidekick, Rick Jones. Pym (Ant-man) suggested the heroes remain together as a team, and his partner Wasp suggested they call themselves 'something colorful and dramatic, like...the Avengers.' The name stuck, and a legend was born."

Also, according to the website, "Iron Man provided the group with financing and high-tech equipment in his dual identity as rich industrialist Tony Stark, donating his Manhattan residence to serve as their headquarters, Avengers Mansion. Stark's butler, Edwin Jarvis, stayed on as the mansion's principal servant and chief of staff, becoming a valued friend, confidant and advisor to the group. Stark also drew up a charter and by-laws to guide the team..."

Many members of the group came and went, including: Spiderman, Spiderwoman, Wolverine, Captain America (who became the cornerstone leader of the group), the Thing, etc.

It'll be tricky for them to pull it off- they'd need to get the original actors to play the parts- can you imagine Hugh Jackman (Wolverine), Robert Downey Jr. and Edward Norton on the screen together? :drool: Most likely Wolverine and Spiderman won't be in it, but they'll have to get absolutely the right actors to play the parts of Ant-man, Thor, Wasp (female) and Captain America or else it'll dissolve into a "Fantastic Four" mess. One thing is for sure, It'll definitely be one EXPENSIVE movie!

Archived