• Clay
    • Nicole
    • Mark
    • Liz
    • Bobby
    • Kristen
    • Ali

So who do you think is The Mole?

Marcie is gone, although no one thought she was The Mole last week. The Morty's Mole Poll favorite was Paul wit 20.83% of the vote. Nicole received no votes. Another week, how much will the prize pot grow and how will the games be sabotaged? Who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The one with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole contest!

Fuskie

Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention...

And here are just a few of my thoughts. Last week, I eliminated Paul as being the mole, this week, I'm eliminating Alex. He left his journal lying around trying to make people think he is the mole. Why would the mole do that? Because he's not the mole. So I've only eliminated Paul and Alex as being the mole.

Craig, Bobby, Clay, Mark, Kristen, Ali, Victoria, and Nicole are still on my radar but I'm about ready to take Nicole off my radar.

After episode two here's the rundown on each contestant as well as their molability rating (1 meaning definitely not the mole, 10 meaning definitely the mole):

Liz - Eliminated 1/10

Marcie - Eliminated 1/10

Alex - Moles don't sing songs about the mole. 2/10

Craig - A little too likable for high molability. But maybe that means he's even more likely to be the mole (but he's not) 3/10

Ali - Was Ali even in this show? 3/10

Bobby - Nobody likes Bob, primarily me. New flash, Bobby: you're not the mole. So quit faking and make some money. 2/10

Mark - Totally looks like a mole. 7/10

Nicole - Acted much more moley this episode than the first. Congrats, Nicole you earned yourself a bump in molability. 5/10

Clay - Never gets any air-time. I'm not convinced he's actually even on the show - they might be showing clips from his application tape. 5/10

Kristen - We saw a lot more of Kristen this week. But since she was always next to fake-mole Bobby she could very well be the mole and just not have to do anything. 5/10

Paul - Like Nicole Paul's getting a bump in molability this week. I still don't think he's the mole, but wouldn't be as surprised as I would have been last week. He seems to be playing the game very well. 4/10

Victoria - Sneaky and short. 6/10

John - Drinking wine during the race? Talking to Liz after she was executed. Very suspicious. 6/10

I'm still thinking it's Mark

Damnit! I missed it, but I still think it's Clay.

Bugsy, I like your reasoning for Victoria. lol

Archived