You Don't Mess With The Zohan

ART VAN DELAY

My daughter saw it this weekend and says, it's a must see if you are an Adam Sandler fan!!! I can't wait.

• 7 months later...

Zohan was a rank piece of rancid roadkill that wasn't even remotely funny. :crybaby: Immature vile silliness that wasn't worth a dollar! And I LOVE Adam Sandler!!! Saw 50 First Dates at least 10 times. :smitten: Loved WaterBoy, Happy Gilmore, and worship The Wedding Singer BUT fans have to hold their stars up to some kind of standard! It costs more than $10 for a movie ticket in some places. I felt so cheated & betrayed after seeing Zohan......... :furious3:

I've watched worse movies. I didn't think it was terrible, but it was definitely on the immature and ridiculously silly side. Glad I waited to see it on DVD (which is cheap since I have a monthly fee with unlimited rentals), so not really out much.

I won't until it is on the movie channels. Nothing will top Billy Madison or Happy Gilmore

Did not care for Billy Madison but Happy Gilmore is a classic for sure. I try to catch it everytime it is on USA

Archived