I am not sure if this means anything but Craig is from San Diego. San Diego has a pretty famous ZOO!! Could that relate to the current clue of :

E F G

P Q R

Z O O

I've also been wondering about if we assign numeric values to the letters such as:

26 15 15

16 17 18

5 6 7

Then I noticed if you subtract line 3 from line 2 you get what

11 11 11 (craig craig craig???)

so it could mean

ZOO

CRAIG CRAIG CRAIG

Or maybe not! LOL

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E F G

P Q R

Z O O

I've also been wondering about if we assign numeric values to the letters such as:

26 15 15

16 17 18

5 6 7

This doesn't make sense, can you explain you numbers and how you got them and synced them with the numbers?

sure!!

A B C D E etc etc

1 2 3 4 5

Oh and I reversed the order the lines are in - does that make sense? I apologize that I leave stuff like that out. I am a bit of an insomniac lately and run thru the clues when I can't sleep. I guess I forget you all aren't in my head to know how disjointed my thinking can be!

And remember this is me just rambling. I have no more of a clue than you do.

I leave lots of stuff out that I am embarrassed to put in too and it may end up being relevant. Like there may be a religious theme running in the clues. From back with the name on the boat - to the town Victoria was from and the fact that Craig is from San Diego and Kristen is from Santa Monica - both are religious names - but I now I am getting embarrassed so I'm gonna stop with these thoughts!!!

How does 11=Craig?

New journal post on abc.com. This is what it says:

Thought I'd write in my journal this week and tip my hand that I'm Craig or Alex? I'm not that stupid. Don't miss me too much..

That last line makes it seem like it was Victoria! LOL!

"Don't miss me too much".

Ali was never actually eliminated from the game via the quiz. She chose money. Maybe that's a loophole that allows her to come back into the game. Hummmmmmmm. . .

I took that message to mean the Mole was not stupid enough to post in his/her journal when only two journals are available.

Snancy, that makes perfect sense. So, maybe that means Alex and Craig are eliminated since they still have their journals.

While watching some of the old episodes, I think I found a new clue. On episode 2, when they go to the pig challenge, and Jon reads the note the mole left, he said it was signed El Topor (sp?) but El meaning male, maybe eliminating all the females.

Well, after studying the clues from the journal at abc.com, and after that helpful tidbit Snancy supplied, here's what I'm thinking in terms of who the mole is, from what I got from the journal:

Alex

Clay

Paul

I think you can rule out Alex from the journal, and one page strongly suggests Paul and the other Clay. Since Paul has been so active and vocal in this game, it puts less thought on him and more on Clay, who has been quieter and more in the background.

I just noticed something... whenever they show the contestants names at the bottom of the screen during the show, they show random letters and numbers right before they show their name... I wonder if these numbers and letters they show on the website have anything to do with that.

Okay, Clay's the mole. Just from the first view minutes of this episode, with him being so unsure and trying to waste time and put doubt into other people's mind. That's what the mole is supposed to do, and it doesn't look that bad towards him, because it looks like he's playing the game regularly. He also did it in the last episode when he said he wanted the exemption.

The only thing I'm relatively sure of at this point is that the mole is male (since there is only one female left) but hey, I could surely be wrong about that as well. Nicole has had her moments of acting "moley". I'm sticking with Craig, for now.

I was surprised Paul didn't go home. I thought for sure he was next when they showed him very relaxed and confident about staying in the beginning of the episode.

I think Nicole is kidding herself if she believes anyone is buying her obvious mole act, because it's so un-moley!! And IMO, Mark has turned into a complete douche bag. Only ONE team had to make it across to prevent Craig from getting the pass, right? But he was so adamant about giving up. What kind of coach just gives up? I'd be embarrased if that was my coach, mole or not.

I'm stuck between Alex and Clay, though. Neither one was really comfortable with quitting, both let everyone bicker until the end. Molish, I say!!

Mark was called a douche bag in last night's episode. Nicole is an OB/GYN (and a bit of a douche bag herself). Coincidence? Or Crazy?

Sorry. . . seriously I don't have time to sort through it today. Too busy at work, just wanted to drop in a thought.