• Clay
    • Nicole
    • Mark
    • Liz
    • Bobby
    • Kristen
    • Ali

So who do you think is the Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The one with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole contest!

Fuskie

Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention...

I'm sticking to craig right now.

I'm completely ruling out Paul as the mole. Way too obvious, publically tried to sabotage both missions and wanted a coalition. He's playing way too hard to be the mole. The mole must blend in.

I think it's Clay. He's nice, but not too nice. He's strong, but not too athletic. He's smart but not a total bitch like Nicole...er, I mean too smart.

Damnit, I thought I could contain my dislike for that one...

Thanks Fuskie for doing this! I thought about playing a Mole game here, but by the time I thought about it, it seemed too late to post as the show was about to start. So this is a great way, after the show has aired.

I'm still sticking with Clay. He was my preshow pick and he seems like he can be the mole.

My guess is Ali, for an athelete she didn't do so well last night as well she plain just looked guilty every time I saw her. Could be wrong, been wrong all the other times but sooner or later I've got to get it right don't I?

It's so early to tell, but there are a few things that I think can help rule out some of the contestants. Here's my thoughts, as well as my 1-10 rating on molability (1 being definitely not the mole, 10 being definitely the mole)

Liz - Has age as a perfect excuse for throwing challenges. Seems a little obvious for the producers to pick her. 4/10

Marcie - Eliminated 1/10

Alex - We didn't really see much of him in episode 1. Nothing to point to being the mole or not. 5/10

Craig - Like Liz, has a ready excuse for throwing physical challenges. From what I saw, his personality would be a perfect mole, but it seemed to me like the producers were trying to point out his molability, which paradoxically reduces his molability. 4/10

Ali - I thought Ali and Kristen were the same person as I was watching. We didn't really see a whole lot of either one. 5/10

Bobby - Obvious faker. So either he's trying to throw the others off the trail, or he's a very clever mole because no mole would be so obvious. hmm. 3/10

Mark - Looks like a mole. Were those real tears? I don't think so. 6/10

Nicole - Made a big splash the first day. Like Bobby either clearly not the mole, or a very clever mole using reverse psychology on us all. Nobody likes that. 3/10

Clay - I didn't get a feel for him at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes home next week, and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be an alien from the planet Xirkon. 5/10

Kristen - Pretends to be Ali. 5/10

Paul - Very outspoken. The producers gave us a huge look into his style this first week. I have him going home early. 2/10

Victoria - What did she get like 6.2 seconds of air time? 5/10

John - Talked a bunch and seemed to have the inside scoop on all the games. Plus no one would suspect the host. 6/10

I think it might be Paul--He had a comment about everything and he did horrible at both challenges. People who talk alot are often trying to cover for something, but just my opinion.

I wasn't going to say anything, but Nicole is a biatch ! ! ! !

Right now I think it's Mark....but the other day I answered Alex, for some odd reason, in the poll. Who knows who I'll think the mole is after next episode...or tomorrow for that matter...;)

Thanks Fuskie for putting this together.

I am not committing this early, I want to wait and see the interaction of a few of them. So I guess to play I should at least give it a good guess, Clay is my early gut feeling

Archived