The Mole Discussion- No Spoilers.

King123

wicked, its great! And I dont know.. its fun cause it keeps even the viewers guessing all the way to the end too.. you are 100% positise the mole is somebody, then the leave the next week.. the only reason i can think it got canceled is cause its on ABC..

Best part of this show is that you get to play along! I'm so glad they brought it back. Not sure about Jon Kelley yet but we'll see if he loosens up a little more into the season -- it's that entertainment news show voice that kinda bugs me a little...he's no Anderson Cooper.

Nicole & Paul will surely add drama to this show. I guess they need to cast arrogant, cocky contestants on every reality show :rolleyes:

I'm gonna keep a journal also and see if I can figure out the Mole lol Keeping my eye on Victoria, Craig and Paul. Sometimes the obvious ones are actually the right picks, so we'll see.

I love the show too, and love playing along. BUT, I am terrible at it. I would probably be the first executed if I were really on it. My only prayer would be being the Mole - I think I'd be really good at that!!

when taking the quiz, i would always pick the majority questions... like "Was the mole wearing a hat during ______competiton?" well, there was only 2 people wearing a hat, so i would pick no...

i would do that for the first 2 weeks or so untill i got a real hint..

This is probably a dumb question but what happens if someone guesses who the mole is? Would the mole be eliminated???? Would a new mole be picked??? This is my first season watching.

nothing, they just arent eliminated.. the person with the least amount of right answers each week leaves.. so of coarse the mole will never leave cause they know all the answers... but im sure people guess who the mole is every week, but the next test they may pick somebody else cause there supsicions go somewhere else...

The final episode is going to have 3 people including the mole... so after the final quiz is taken. The mole would reveal himself or herself, a winner will be named, and the mole's final victim will be executed. The mole can never be executed.

King, I would also do that same strategy for the quiz until i got a hint. It's the only way to make sure you answer for as many people as possible.

this thread says no spoilers - I would like to discuss some of the clues but not sure if we should start a new thread for that. Anyone got an opinion??? Maybe make a thread for possible spoilers and clue discussion?

this thread says no spoilers - I would like to discuss some of the clues but not sure if we should start a new thread for that. Anyone got an opinion??? Maybe make a thread for possible spoilers and clue discussion?

I'm gonna do that right now 'cause I would love to discuss something.

last night was my first time watching it because of the post here

i thought it was quite boring

i only like the stunts they do

not as good as survivor for me

The Mole is all about how well you pay attention. No one votes you out - lowest score on the weekly test causes your "execution". I really enjoy taking the test but of course no one is grading mine!

I really don't get the deal with bobby. He looks like he should be in pretty good physical condition but what a whimp! Funniest line on the 1st show for me was when they told Nicole "Dr. Whiney" she had to sleep outside and she commented that "The only thing I HAVE to do is stay black and die!" Then she ended up having to sleep outside alone on the beach the 2nd night. She is smart and sassy! I kinda like her and not sure why! I like Liz too. She seems to be sort of the underdog and I tend to always root for the underdog!

I really enjoy taking the test but of course no one is grading mine!

at the ABC website...you can sign up and take the weekly quiz online. I don't know what the prize is...I'm sure I won't win anyway...but after the end of the series they'll give you your results. I think they submit one entry into the contest for each correct response in the quiz. You can also see where your answers fall in relation to all the other online players each week.

I'm really disliking Paul so Nicole killing him in his sleep would be funny LOL

I really can't ever imagine Bobby doing TAR. Can he walk 10 feet without being in pain and whiny? He needs to stfu.

Archived