Keamy

Boobaloo

No, I don't think of Keamy as hot at all - just pure, unadultered Evil. But to each his own, I guess! My own versions of hotness would be delicious Jack and delectable Desmond...oh, and Sawyer's pretty easy on the eyes too!

I think you're the only one to say "jiggy". :animated_rotfl:

:animated_scratchchin: Hmmm...Keamy hot...on Lost, I'd have to say a not really. But if I was stuck on an island, I'd say it could be worse.

Put Keamy on Law and Order or let him (his character) replace someone on CSI and we're talking!!

LOL

i really thought w/all his fame from the show, he'd LOSE weight. I can't believe what he looked like at the beginning of this season. It's like he was really on an island and spent all his time between season 2 and 3 ....eating.

With that said, he's still cool. I'd give him a hug.

Really bad hair, though. Some guys just can't pull off the crew cut.

kevinDurand.jpg

Much better...

Whoa, look at the eyebrows in the second photo...did he get them lightened for LOST?

I wouldn't say lightened... looks like they've been plucked with a combination of the type (coloring) of pic. Again, he's no troll, but nothing to hang on my wall. I guess a lot has to do the personality/character that comes along with each actor b/c Jack isn't anything special yet I can dream at night unless it includes him. My husband understands. He's got Catherine Bell he drools over.

Archived