Indiana Jones (IV)

CeCiMom

Ehhh... it was a'ight. Thought it was going to be a complete flop at the beginning but, then it picked up in the middle and was what I was expecting the rest of the movie. I'd give it a 7 out of 10. I can't decide if I'm being too generous or too hard on the film. Of course that would require reflection and the only movie I will think about in the near future is Iron Man. (When did RDJ get all buff?!?!... luv them biceps :);) )

Saw it last night. I was happy that they didn't make Indiana younger than he really is. The effects were a little so-so, but then again, is it really Indiana Jones if it wasn't? The accents were a little off, but that's be being picky.

If you're going for a Raiders-level movie, don't hold your breath. It is what it is, just good fun.

Went to see it yesterday loved it almost as good as the last 3 and yes Indie is older now and I think they did a good job of showing that too.

Liked the scene where Marion told Indie that he had a son and the final scene where Indiana got married a very sweet ending

. I hope they plan on making more Indiana Jones films

NPR had a great review of the movie and posed a great question:

Is the hat just as important or more important than the man?

- a great indicator is what made you grin in the first 5 minutes of the new film?

Wow, Art, I guess I don't need to see the movie now! Yikes, I didn't expect to find out that much

spoilerish

info about the movie- I just wanted to find out what people thought of it before going to see it. :( Oh well, I'll still probably go and see it...

I loved the movie too.

It brought back many memories of me and my high school friends going to see the first one.

It was well done and altough some are poo poo ing the special effects ... i really didnt over analyze the movie i was just going to have a good time and the movie delivers.

now for Batman!

Anyone catch the clip for the Lego/ Clone Wars? To say we completed nerded-out at the drive-in is an understatement.

What's with ANOTHER Hulk movie? Wasn't the last one bad enough?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived