Bb 10 Excitement Level On A Scale 0f 1-10

uvp

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY EVERYBODY! KITTRIDGE HAS INVITED ALL OF US TO A BB PARTY!

Address please.... :devilish:

:party_smilie:

I'm moving up the scale now and also devising a plan to go back to my hotel room for an hour to watch the show.

Why are you at a hotel? OMG you're hooking again to pay for your Superpass aren't you? :smilielol:

10 by default

10 definately.

It's not summer until BB starts!

Reintroducing myself: Hi! Canadian, been a fan and feed watcher since season 1, mother of 3 boys, I work at an elementary school so I have my summers off!

Yay! I think the kids will be going to bed early tonight! :party_smilie:

Hi mrspippi, I am also at level 10 for sure!

Also I am from alberta and a big bb fan. I have a tradition of making pierogies on the night that BB starts, just a little bribe to keep the hubby from grumbling too much!

welcome all, a 10 definately, I agree it just is not summer till BB starts, and we are having the most unusual great day here, it is 84 degrees, but the humidity is only 40 % so it seems soooo nice, not hot at all, I have the windows up, and am lovin it,lolol

8... I normally would be at a 10 but I think with all the BB org games I've been playing (omg, yes I'm one of them, please don't look down on me) and since we just had a season that was pretty much a let down... I'm not as excited as I would be otherwise.

But seeing the cast gives me hope!

As of this afternoon its a big 10!!!

Now I'm gonna wait and see how skanky these HGs get. If they're bad my excitement will drop like a rock.

jmho :pixiedust:

10 10 10 10

Archived