Bb 10 Excitement Level On A Scale 0f 1-10

uvp

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think from what I have heard from Grodner in interviews is that they are listening to us. She said it will be a diverse cast in age and nobody will know each other.

I am up to a 9 now.

I just read on another site that they will be releasing the information to the public July 4th... Friday... who knows... this is crazy. At yet another site, one of the reporters that was at the news junket said they are all perfect strangers... with totally opposite personalities for conflict and a great spread in ages.

Also found out the tvgrapevine will be streaming the show ET for the ones on the west coast.

i cant wait to see what the opposing views are

1 just hearing extreme views may be turned me off

I always go in to each season with an excitement level of 10!

Even at it's very worst...and as much as I loathe many of the previous cast members and antics they pull...and the manipulations by production...BB is still and always a 10!

It was always a 10 at the beginning of the summer, but maybe because we've just had a bb, it's not as exciting. Waiting a whole year just adds to the anticipation and having some crappy seasons, diminishes the excitement. I'm still excited about it.....7.

Do you think the hamsters are entering the house today or tomorrow? It seems like they're in there for at least a week before the show begins on TV.

It burns me up we miss so much before they turn on the feeds. :mad1:

BTW I haven't seen this posted anywhere on this board so if it has already forgive me. I just listened to Robyn Kass interview over at TVGrapevine. I enjoyed it and loved hearing about the people in the BB house and also about The Bachelorette. :)

Hi All! Lurker for the last two seasons, decied to post and say Hi! :animated_wave:

Saw BB promo thrusday night and jumped off the couch and came here.!

Excited! :animated_bouncy: to be here!

See you all on the boards!

Colo

BB fanatic since BB1...however, the horrid BB9 winter edition impacted my enthusiasm for BB10. That being said, I want to be excited but puleeze A.G. no more Natalee's or Amanda's...

my enthusiasim is guarded right now...show us your stuff AG! :food-smiley-005:

Archived