Bb 10 Excitement Level On A Scale 0f 1-10

uvp

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moxie

Have you noticed the schedule this year is gonna be Sunday 8pm, Tuesday 9pm, and Wednesday 8pm? This is really going to throw me off cause I'm so used to evictions being on Thursday. They're just messing with us, lol

Is this going to affect any of you? I guess old habits are hard to break but if we have to see evictions on Wednesday there's not much we can do about it. It sucks we'll have three whole days in between shows. :brood:

Hey Everyone :)

I am so excited about the upcoming season. I hope that CBS has gotten their crap together and has casted some interesting houseguests that are at least interesting and not so plastic. See you all soon :)

A couple weeks ago I was at a 1 (still recovering from BB9)

This week I think I am at a 3....gettting closer.

Next week I may even be up to a 5!?

When the cast comes out I will be one of the first ones to say a 10!!!!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Dont forget to visit us in chat!!!

Think I'm hitting a stride, I started my list for Sam's Club of frozen foods, menu plans are on my desk, washing curtains, drapes and cleaning windows and making sure not to much yard work left ..... except watering and pluckin some weeds....all that will be left is to devise a plan to make hubby mow the lawns!

Think I'm up to 8!! :animated_bouncy:

Buxom has the prediction center going so I am up to a 4 now.

I am ready for it now. Getting close to the 4th, and my CC bill is about to get charged for the next 3 months for Real Player. Anyone know of a way to convert the real player music to MP3s? That $10 free music is not a good bargain if you can play on your portable device.

Off topic, Survivor casting call this week in Dallas, yes I will be there.

http://www.terrelldailyphoto.com/

Waiting to see the new HG reminds me of junior high school and that first day of class, when being the first one in a seat, waiting to see who walks in the door that will be a part of my semester. I had a "wish list", a "hope not" list, and a "who cares" list... Those crucial moments could lift the spirits of my life forever, or sink a ship... Anticipation...

a 10 so i dont have to hear about nat and sheila on various bb boards i visit

I don't know if I should be excited of not. I skipped the last BB. When you don't watch the show, but happen to catch bits and pieces, or see the commercials for it, it really looks like the dumbest show ever. You wonder how anyone could watch it and why anyone would care.

But..... if you start watching, you get hooked. Almost all reality shows do this to me.

There are so many things I find distasteful about BB, but on the other hand I don't want to be left out! It's definitely a guilty pleasure I only take part in during the summer. My excuse being 'well, everything else is reruns'. I know that was the case with the last BB too, but once you miss the first few episodes, you already feel out of the loop, and that you'll never catch up.

Level of excitement now -- 4

Level of excitement after I watch the first episode and am officially hooked -- 9

Gpunk or somesuch name like that, at the last "page" back had an opinion about Reality show is what BB is and we should look up what a reality show is.

I don't think BB is a reality show at all. I think it is an unscripted show, being guided by BB.

excitement lvl is 7

I even had a dream about being on BB last night. Weird, because BB is not for me!

I have those dreams every year. I always look much better on TV than in real life and I am usually evicted within 5 weeks...LOL.

Seeing Buxom's prediction challenge definitely upped my exicitement level from a 1-4....

Today, my anticipation jumped up to a 6...I think this exceeded my entire BB9 anticipation level.

I am looking forward to the Letters from Inanimate Objects thread (always my fav) and also a Poetry/Haiku thread (hope Old Man joins in this Summer).

Archived