Announcing The Show Your Ai Colors Game

Fuskie

It is time for American Idol to come to and end, with the finale showdown between the to Davids (the cherubic Archuleta vs the edgy Cook) Tuesday, May 20th at 8pm EDT and the 2 hour results extravaganza on Wednesday at 8pm EDT, and Morty invites you to show your true AI colors in Morty's Chat!

Come into Morty's Chat at http://mortystv.com/chat and show your support for your favorite finalist by setting your font color to RED for David Archuleta and GREEN for David Cook.

We hope to see you there!

Fuskie

Who notes that Morty's Chat is jumping year round, so even though your favorite Reality TV show has ended, live chat continues...

Chats all set, brought in more seating and have snacks available.

Discuss it while it is happening or if you're on the west coast find out ahead of time what is going on.

Join us in Chat for show your support for your favorite AI finalist by setting your font color to RED for David Archuleta and GREEN for David Cook.

I'd love to stop by if I'm able but I'm a newbie when it comes to Morty's Chat. Which room would I enter? The link has "classic chat"- is that were I'd go?

You can just click on the "Live Chat" in the top right hand corner of any page, click on the Chat link on the BB main page then classic chat or click here

You need to be a member of mortystv to enter chat. You may also have to update Java.

thanks, Dade! Your link worked like a charm!

Chat tonight was dominated by Green.

This show however seemed to be dominated by David A.

Will anyone show up tomorrow to show support for David A?

Tonight's American Idol Finale show will last 2 hours. The actual announcement of the winner will take less a minute. So what will you do for the other hour and 59 minutes?

Come to Morty's TV Chat for the American Idol Show Your Colors Finale Party!

That's right, while Ryan Seacrest parades out performing artists looking to ride the AI gravy train to promote their latest releases, and we get to see the fallen Idols one more time (with I am sure a fair bit of tear jerking for cancer stricken Luke Menard) in yet another group song, with sprinklings of banal banter with the judges, you could just sit there in front of the television, numb.

Or you could come to Morty's TV Chat (http://mortystv.com/chat) and make fun of it all while showing your support for David. You choose which one!

Just set your font color to RED for David Archuleta or GREEN for David Cook and then chat it up with your fellow Mortyerites while we wait and wait and wait and wait for Ryan you say:

After the nationwide vote, America has decided, the seventh season American Idol is....

David!

Fuskie

Who looks forward to seeing all of you in Morty's TV Chat tonight...

Archived