New York Goes Hollywood

Cajunboiler

From Realityblurred.com

Tiffany Pollard will star in New York Loves Hollywood, report says - 20 February 2008

While VH1 said there are no plans for a I Love New York 3, Tiffany Pollard will return to the network with a new reality show, according to a report.

vh1 gonna milk her for all she worth

• 2 weeks later...

Of course Tailor Made doesn't mind New York pursuing her "career". He gets to ride them coattails all the way to the bank baby! :animated_rotfl:

vh1 gonna milk her for all she worth

and with those jugs, she could go awhile, lol.

She's one lucky "loose" girl (not sure what I can get away with saying here). While I'm sick of her, I totally don't blame her for getting everything she can out of her overdone 15 minutes of fame. Good for her as I imagine she wouldn't be able to get this far or be this successful w/o boinking Flavor of Love first. She and Flav should get together and do a reality show called "let's talk STD's"

She had a cameo in the movie that came out last year with Ice Cube and Tracy Morgan (wasn't it?) where they had to do community service in a church or something, I forget the name of it.

• 2 months later...
VH1 has confirmed that Tiffany Pollard will appear in a sixth reality series for the network. New York Goes to Hollywood will follow “her other life dream”: to become “a legit actress,” according to VH1.

Tiffany and legit actress in the same sentance...laughable! :hahohi:

Only part she can play is herself...and that ain't anything new or interesting anymore...

Her fifteen minutes of fame was over 10 minutes after she started on television. I don't get why some of these reality people end up on television over and over. I don't see them having a damn thing to offer. JMHO

• 5 months later...

Canada is way too far behind. I just saw her show I love NY today ( I think it said 2 but am not sure). It was a look back at how lame the guys were... they really were, not just because they're generally lame, but that they would line up to date her. Are ppl really that desperate?

Archived