Episodes 4.16 And 4.17: Freedom (two-hour Season Finale)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episodes 4.16 and 4.17: Freedom (Two-hour season finale)

Airdate: May 22, 2008

• 05/07 - On the two-hour season finale of Grey's Anatomy, Meredith and Derek have one last shot at a successful outcome in their clinical trial, as the other surgeons work together to free a boy from a hardening block of cement. Meanwhile, Izzie helps Alex care for an ailing Rebecca, and Lexie discovers critical information about George's intern status. Amy Madigan guest stars. Source: ABC
  • 05/07 - I can tell you that Eric Dane (Mark "McSteamy" Sloan) has a nude scene in the finale. Who he's gettin' naked with I cannot say, but obviously there is gonna be some steam involved. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 04/27 - Teenager Pete is brought to the hospital after a dare (jumping into a pool from a roof) went terribly wrong. Jeremy and Beth, a couple in love, both undergo surgery and are afraid the other won't come out of it alive. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 2 weeks later...

I thought, after Derek left Meredith, that they would have some car accident, leaving Derek's fate in limbo until next season. I didn't think of the ' Rose is a nut-job' scenario.

I guess they have just left us to speculate.....

Derek will officially break up with Rose, and go back to Meredith. They will get married, build their house, fill it with kids and live happily ever after, right????? Ha!

I see not many people like to talk about Grey's around here... I LOVED the final ep. I am glad that they didn't leave us with a cliffhanger re: Mer/Der but I can see it not being easy come next Fall. I thought I had read somewhere that Rose wasn't coming back and I do feel like she had already figured out that she wasn't going to be able to replace Mer, though.

I was not hugely impressed with the season finale...I guess I was expecting some major cliff hangers.

I could have done without:

1. McSquinty (Meredith) & Derek getting back together. I liked the tension better when they were apart. Not a big fan of Meredith. I told my wife, I hope Rose goes nuts and stalks them both lol

2. Callie and Dr Hahn's make-out session. Ok no, that was just wrong. That totally threw me off. Did NOT see that coming from Callie. Big fan of Callie :)

Still enjoying the show and looking forward to next season with more of Dr Bailey, Callie & Cristina!

Kill McDreamy??????? Bite your tongue!!! I loved the finale. Oh and if you couldn't see the Callie and Hahn thing coming, then you weren't paying attention, because all the signals were there! I'm glad Mer finally figured out WHY she was so screwed up. I mean, come on, you have to feel a little bit bad for her going thru all that crap with her mother. And Korev - how sad was he with the story of taking care of his mentally ill mother. Not that it excuses what an assclown he was to Izzie in the last few episodes, but I did feel bad for him.

I love Bailey - I hope she never leaves. She is the best character on the show, IMO.

I am loving the show again after the boring spell the show went through again. I love the story plots except for the Alex/Rebeca story.

Archived