Episode 4.17: Free (season Finale, Part 2)

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.17: Free (Season finale, part 2)

Airdate: May 18, 2008 at 10 p.m.

• 04/28 - Sources confirm to me exclusively that former Queer as Folk cad Gale Harold has booked a potentially recurring role on Desperate Housewives. The Vanished actor will play a quick-witted, charming and buttoned-down suburbanite. He'll be introduced in the May 18 finale and could return next season in a recurring capacity. Source: The Ausiello Report
  • 04/28 - Several residents of Wisteria Lane are faced with deadly threats, Susan realizes she will soon lose someone she loves, and Katherine Mayfair's secrets are finally revealed. Source: ABC
  • 04/27 - Adam is injured and when a driver passing by asks him if he's okay and what happened to him, Adam says: "Wayne Davis." Then, Adam pulls the driver out of his car and drives away. Police officers are at Katherine's house. She is sitting in her living room, unresponsive. There will be flashbacks of a younger Katherine when she and Wayne were still married. One will feature Katherine at the Mount Pleasant Police Station admitting to a policewoman that her husband has been hitting her and promising each time that he'll stop. It's not the first time Katherine goes to the police. The policewoman warns Katherine that since Wayne is a fellow patrolman, it's likely that the paperwork about Wayne's abuse will be lost again since he has a lot of friends at the station. She suggests to Katherine that she gets all the money she can and that she runs away with her daughter. It sounds like Lee and Bob may try to get married in this episode. It looks like they are going ahead with the time jump to the future since 40-year-old Ken (mentioned below in a spoiler from Kristin) is said to be someone's new husband. The wife, who sounds a lot like Susan, is hanging at her young son's school on his first days of school claiming that it's a "minefield" and that she found choking hazards all around (e.g., a little plastic sand shovel in the sand pit)! Ken warns his wife that it's time to let go. Andrew and Ellie also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 04/23 - The season ends with the wrap-up of Katherine Mayfair's mystery. But I'm also hearing we meet a new character by the name of Ken in the finale. He'll initially come off as the perfect, straight-laced husband type. However, sources say he'll have something to do with next year's big mystery. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 04/06 - Sources tell me there is a plan on the drawing board to fast-forward the show five years into the future in the closing moments of the season finale - and continue on from there for the duration of the series. Source: TV Guide

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Desperate Housewives

by Mickey O'Connor

Episode Recap: "The Gun Song" and "Free"

So here we are at the season finale, and I think Desperate Housewives did an admirable job of tying up many loose narrative plot strings, while still leaving us wanting more, what with a clever epilogue that fast-forwarded five years into the future. I apologize in advance for posting this much later than usual, but with a jam-packed two hours to cover and some unforeseen technical difficulties (my Internet went out at the worst possible moment!), it was a long night. I also want to thank you for generally being very nice to me these last few weeks. You made it all a lot of fun!

Katherine (from the Greek, meaning "purity")

So we finally know the secret!

Dylan I: The Phantom Menace accidentally died when a heavy armoire tipped over on her. Katherine and her aunt Lily decided to take the popular Wisteria Lane justice-circumvention route and bury the body in the woods, and get the heck out of Dodge. Katherine then adopted parentless Dylan II: The Sequel

Thanks for posting Dade.....

I thought the ending was stupid! Five Years Later???? WTH!

jmho :pixiedust:

Archived