Final 3 Song Selection.

King123

SPOILER ALERT -- I am going to post two of David Cooks songs for this week. Don't scroll down if you don't want to know.

Simon texted Cook while he was on the morning TV show today, and he chose First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack.

Cook announced that his choice is The World I Know by Collective Soul.

No clue what the producers choice is yet.

isnt producers choice sorta of likes judges choice lol

No - LOL

This week the contestants sing 3 songs -- the idol contestant chooses one, a judge picks one, and producer picks one. Not the same at all LOL.

The First Time if Ever I Saw Your Face??? Is Simon trying to ruin David C.'s chances of beating David A.? It's either a gutsy move that will blow every one away or it'll be a disaster. I'm hoping for the first...

The First Time if Ever I Saw Your Face??? Is Simon trying to ruin David C.'s chances of beating David A.? It's either a gutsy move that will blow every one away or it'll be a disaster. I'm hoping for the first...

well...it blew me away! I got chills when he was singing it...he did a great job on a great classic song.

I didn't care as much for his other songs...but David Cook is still awesome no matter what. I'd have preferred the Collective Soul song to the Switchfoot song...maybe because I'm not familiar with switchfoot...

Archived