Classic TV Trivia

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Gang, we need to get this thread back on the go with questions and answers ... remember it has to be from a show on Morty's list!

Next up is DivaSupreme or erniebernie ...

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

Two actors from this sitcom became famous for roles in the Star Trek franchaise, what was the sitcom, who are they, and what roles did they become famous for in the Star Trek franchaise?

Guest ranster627

Right on erniebernie ... I am impressed! I would have been over the moon if you had gotten their character names ... your turn!

On the show Happy Days a 2 part question 1 Name the actors that played Richie's brother and what was Richie Cunningham's brothers name on the show? For bonus points lol Name all the shows that spun off Happy Day's ?? :D:D:D

Chuck was the Richie's older brother, but he was short lived in the series. Don't know if it's true or not but the rumor I always heard was that he went upstairs to either clean or get his skis and never came back down. There were two guys who played Chuck: Gavan O'Herlihy and Randolph Roberts.

"Happy Days" had four spin-offs -- "Joanie Loves Chachi," "Laverne & Shirley," "Mork & Mindy" and "Out of the Blue," although purists would probably only count "Joanie Loves Chachi" as a true spin-off (the other three used "Happy Days" merely to introduce characters). On the other hand, "Happy Days" could be the spin-off champ, if you count the cartoon series that were spun-off from it ("Fonz and the Happy Days Gang," "Laverne & Shirley in the Army" and "Mork & Mindy").

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't see your second post on the 4th,so I thought no one was playing :blush: .

Okay I remember Dave's World was on CBS and that Harry Anderson was the star. The only other people i remember are Meshach Taylor,DeLane Matthews, and Shadoe Stevens.