Beau

Guest gosarah

Guest gosarah

Hey livefeeders, I've been reading updates all night and was wondering....after the fun, wild time in the gold room with Jannelle, Michael, Howie, Kaysar and Beau, did Beau go back and rat them all out to Ivette? I never found that out.

I was laughing when I read that Jan and Mike were ragging on Ivette in front of Beau and he was putting his hands over his ears going, "I don't hear this!" Then before he left, Jannelle said, "Remember everything said in here in confidential" (LOL ) Anyway, did he run straight to Ivette, or was he actually cool and not tattle-tale?

Yes, he did. Beau also plays as much of a part in all that mess as his friend Ivette. Kaysar even talked to him before he went outside and asked him to not talk about it to the other guys. Kaysar said all it would do is get things more stirred up and cause a fight, but Beau did it anyway.

Guest gosarah

Bummer....I kinda wanted to like him - anyone out of that stupid huge alliance, but I guess my "give a damn" is busted!! Thanks for the info, guys!! I appreciate it. And Yana, a special thanks to you. You always try to help people out with answers to our questions! Thanks!!

Your welcome GoSarah... I enjoy trying to give back to Morty what he has given to so many of us for so long... I know sometimes I come off being hateful... It's never my intention to do that... It's just very hard to tell how someone means something on a computer... So I will say this here... If I have offened anyone I am truely sorry... I never meant to be harsh... Thus I am staying away from the threads that have gotten heated... Everyone has the right to their opinion and the right to voice it... :wink:

Yeah he's as dirty as Bitchette.

It's unfortunate too, because as far as I'm concerned, in "the cult", Beau had the most potential in branching out and getting away.

Guest gosarah

My thoughts exactly, Karen! I was so hoping........but I guess he's just as bad as the rest of them. I tell you, if they do succeed in getting rid of Michael, Jannelle, and Kaysar, it will really be hard for me to watch anymore!!

Guest BaileySue
Your welcome GoSarah... I enjoy trying to give back to Morty what he has given to so many of us for so long... I know sometimes I come off being hateful... It's never my intention to do that... It's just very hard to tell how someone means something on a computer... So I will say this here... If I have offened anyone I am truely sorry... I never meant to be harsh... Thus I am staying away from the threads that have gotten heated... Everyone has the right to their opinion and the right to voice it... :wink:

Thanks, in that case, I'll try to overlook typos and bad grammar (it ain't gonna be easy, though).

Folks? Your/you're - figure out the difference please? It's not that difficult. :roll:

My thoughts exactly, Karen!  I was so hoping........but I guess he's just as bad as the rest of them.  I tell you, if they do succeed in getting rid of Michael, Jannelle, and Kaysar, it will really be hard for me to watch anymore!!

But that is when the fun will really start! They will have to turn on each other and I doubt that certain HG will change their tactics of lying about people and twisting their words.

My thoughts exactly, Karen!  I was so hoping........but I guess he's just as bad as the rest of them.  I tell you, if they do succeed in getting rid of Michael, Jannelle, and Kaysar, it will really be hard for me to watch anymore!!

But that is when the fun will really start! They will have to turn on each other and I doubt that certain HG will change their tactics of lying about people and twisting their words.

I agree It will be interesting when whoever puts up Eric and Eric run back Oh they promised they wouldnt put me up. You know he made a deal with everyone that they would not put him up when they get HOH hence that takes him to the final 2 Smart but I still dont care for his way of playing

Yes, he did.  Beau also plays as much of a part in all that mess as his friend Ivette.  Kaysar even talked to him before he went outside and asked him to not talk about it to the other guys.  Kaysar said all it would do is get things more stirred up and cause a fight, but Beau did it anyway.

Beau is a little Bitch. I don't mean that in the good sense either.

Thanks, in that case, I'll try to overlook typos and bad grammar (it ain't gonna be easy, though).

Folks? Your/you're - figure out the difference please? It's not that difficult. :roll:

^^^^Grammar police! :lol:

As if anyone cares what you do and do not overlook. :lol:

People make that mistake all the time on message boards. Not saying it is okay, but I am saying you should probably "get over it."

Guest BaileySue

How often does Beau find it necessary to pluck eyebrows, necks, backs of the houseguests????

Eeeuuuwwww :?

• 2 weeks later...

i watched it, but this shows how in tune to it i was........so, was beau doing anything interesting on the show (cause i havent seen him do anything to hold my interest on bb either)

:wink:

More proof that Beau is a nonentity!

Does he have an agent who gets him these fabulous gigs?

Party-goer on a yacht on "The Cut". (non-speaking)

Member of a herd of sheep on "BB6" (non-speaking)

Just wanted to tell you all that I was watching MTV's show "Made", and Beau appeared on it! He was shopping for the girl who wanted to be "made into a prom queen" the episode is still on MTV right now, doubt you'll see Beau again, though. Beau cleared up his ocupation while on camera. Personal shopper= walk around spend rich peoples money shopping for them. hmmm I wonder if you get free food???...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name