Episode 12 "i'm Gonna Fix Her! "

wolfrider

Episode 12 I'm Gonna Fix Her!

The pain keeps on piling up! Two Castaways' positions in the game are threatened in drastically different ways by serious injuries. ( James Medivaced Out and Alexis injures her ankle. )

The tears flow during an emotional family reunion.(Self explanitory)

One Castaway goes from power-player to the most desperate of all.

And in a season filled with surprises like blindsides and unexpected exits, the shockers aren't over yet! (Alexis)

RC: Chop Chop the cocanut chop , the who do you like game (Alexis) takes Paverati and Natalie (sorry had that wrong so came and edited it for ya'll)

Exhile: Amanda ( New Immunity Idol Found )

IC: Shooting Eric

Boot : Alexis

See I hadn't read anywhere all season long that James gets medivacced, but have been saying that I thought he was going to leave due to his finger, because of what Jeff said at the end of this weeks show...

And it looks like he (James) leaves before the IC. Here's something I got from DanieuBleau at Survivor Skills, who in turn got her stuff from Survivor Fever.

I'll have to break this up into two posts, too many images apparently:

New Caps from SurvivorFever!

S16_Ep12_SFn.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFa.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFb.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFc.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFd.jpg

Here's part 2:

S16_Ep12_SFe.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFf.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFg.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFh.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFi.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFj.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFk.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFl.jpg

S16_Ep12_SFm.jpg

I was gonna post some vidcaps DanieuBleu posted, but the darn forum says it will be too many images. Doesn't matter b/c one of them is the same as the above "group hug" pic. If you look, you can see that Alexis has her knee wrapped, which was the point of the vidcaps, to show that she will be injured. Here's the text DanieuBleu posted though:

- : - : - : - : - : - : - : -

SurvivorFever Challenge Spec:

Episode 12 Reward Challenge: Chop Challenge

Survivors' loved ones visit and watch the Survivors participate in a chopping elimination challenge. Through a series of questions and answers the players will take turns chopping ropes and eliminating each after each correct answer.

Parvati's mom makes the family trip.

Note carved effigy behind Parvati (credit to Trixiego at MESS/SS)

Natalie's mother

Kurt and Erik Reichenbach

Bleachers visible for loved ones to watch the competition

Note the colored coded pommel horse style chopping blocks (Survivor's names visible on front) and axe behind Erik and his older brother Kurt (credit to Birdlady at Mess/SS)

Cirie takes a chop

Amanda is out

Parvati smashed

Winner: Alexis? (Invites Natalie and her mother for a reward trip)

- : - : - : - : - : - : - : -

Episode 12 Immunity Challenge: Marksmanship

A redux of the Survivor: Palau Episode 6 RC, "Shooting Gallery" Using an old authentic gun, tribe members would take turns shooting tribe-colored targets. The first tribe to take out eight of their targets would win the Challenge.

Winner:

Chatter a decent score to me would be anything in the top 100 of overall leader board . I will post both my name totals here for you to show you.

mortys wolf 2187

wolfrider2 2340 ( 96 wolfrider2 2340 ) lol am 96 of the top hundred , damn im good lmao

top score as of now 3000

lowest of top 100 2335

To get score go to my points take that total then click on bonus pts and add that total to the normal points and that is your full total. Good score is anything in the top 100 scores.

So, I read somewhere (and I don't remember where) that Alexis made it to the final 3 with Natalie and Parvati. How sure are you that Alexis gets the boot? Just an educated guess? :animated_scratchchin:

I am pretty sure it is her , if not her coud be Natalie but it is a blindside of one of the power players from last week. We do know her and James both injured you can see it in the pics of the crowd hugging amanda when she comes back from exhile. Her knee is in ace wrap , old spoilers had amanda as the one that hurt her ankle this season but it seems was alexis , there even pics this week of her tenderly trying to stand on the ankle. There is also a spoiler out that Alexis and James both stumbled on a production camp and ate some of the food there which is a no no so both them are being taken out of game with an injury excuse. Now don't know if that one was true but do know that both of them are injured in this show and James is gone by the Immunity Challenge. So he medivaced and looks like Alexis will be blindsided to get her out of game . Remember Amanda does not like her , think she finds immunity idol this week and if Eric does not winn the IC then is possible that Amanda gives him the idol to blind side Alexis as her , eric and cirie all vote for Alexis to go and idol saves either Eric or Amanda.

PS.Edited the RC winner had it wrong it is Alexis that wins and takes Pav and Nat.

Still sucks if she goes out, b/c I won't have a horse in the race after this week, lol. But if anyone other than Parv or Cirie wins it all, I'll be happy.

Okay... I am at 2072 and I missed a week. So I guess that is not too bad for a first time!

This one is just quite a bit different that FS. The bonus points kill me every time and missing last week really tipped the scale the last week, for the bad. Oh well, we will see what happens this week...

Sorry guys if it takes me a while to get the spoilers up and I dont go into detail of why i think this way . I work 12 hour shifts on sat and sun and get my info at work and sunday when i get off i post it . dont want to post it at work , try to stay away from to much on line at work. I don't know if I will be doing spoilers next one , but I know i will look for me so willing to share with anyone wants the info. my schedule for work that is 50 hours a week and doctor apptments keeping me pretty busy these days.

PS: Shar thanks for your help keep it up and I will give you my thoughts on what I think of the spoilers you get . Danni at Skills is good and gets lots of hers from same place I do as well as our own interpretations on the commercials .

PS : Chatter hint for CBS bonus this week , Amanda finds Immunity Idol and for kicks just in case she shares it with Eric put him at using the idol. my team this week is amanda , eric ,cierie and paverati.

Episode 12 I'm Gonna Fix Her!

The pain keeps on piling up! Two Castaways' positions in the game are threatened in drastically different ways by serious injuries. ( James Medivaced Out and Alexis injures her ankle. )

The tears flow during an emotional family reunion.(Self explanitory)

One Castaway goes from power-player to the most desperate of all.

And in a season filled with surprises like blindsides and unexpected exits, the shockers aren't over yet! (Alexis)

RC: Questions about the contestents ( who mistakenly thinks there running the game (Most popular answer is Paverati ) , right answers get to chop the images of the players(Alexis) takes Paverati and Natalie

Exhile: Amanda ( New Immunity Idol Found )

IC: Shooting . Eric (Could also be Amanda wins and gives immunity idol to Eric making the blindside to get Alexis out)

Boot : Alexis

See Jeffs Preview for this week here

See Survivorfevers pics of preview here.

I have Natalie instead of Cerie.

BUT...If we have Amanda on the team and with her finding the idol and she goes to exhile, isn't that making her points moot??

Would it be better to have Cirie (in hopes she will do something) instead of Amanda on the team? (with me keeping Natalie as my 4th.)

Oh please let it be Natalie going instead of Alexis...please, please! I have Natalie down as my MVP too and, besides that, I'd LOVE to see Natalie go and have to face Ozzy and Jason.

True Chatter kind of , getting sent to exhile is minus 18 points, finding the hidden immunity idol is plus 30 so that would leave you with still a plus 12. But also remember we get points everytime jeff says there name as well and he loves to use Amanda and Ceries.

You're welcome wolfie, on the spoilers. I missed getting mine in for the early pick bonus so I'm really researching this week to see what I can find. The places I typically check are Survivor Skills, Survivor Fever and Survivor Phoenix. Occassionally I check Survivor Sucks but their info isn't as good as it used to be since they stopped doing the boot picks with other sites.

I have no idea who I have on my fantasy cbs team right now. I keep forgetting to fix it, but I think I have Cirie, James, Erik and Amanda....which means, I need to go do some trading!

Well, I think we can safely assume that Amanda was sent to Exhile Island. In the group hug picture, she is the only one holding a bag, and it looked as if everyone headed towards her, as if she'd been away. This picture, from Survivor Phoenix, also shows close ups of Alexis' leg.

S16E12_Alexis_Knee.jpg

There's a new promo out too, but I haven't found it yet to post.

update: found it, courtesy of Survivor Phoenix, and it's on youtube.

10 second promo

Archived