Tonight's Live Show 4/27

Happy?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy this season is coming to a close tonight?

• YES - Give me the winner and let's be done with it!
    • NO - This season is too good to stop now!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently if you read Survivor Sucks tons of people said they couldn't vote for who they wanted to, it was malfunctioning or something.

Lame.

Anyway, I bet Adam DOES have a job because 100k would really go a long ways in a foundation like that. He proved he cares and because he's Baller, he said something stupid. He's a loud, obnoxious guy but I think he's got a great heart.

I am happy that Adam one. IMO he played the best game of all the hg's. :party_smilie:

I am surprised that Sheila voted for Adam. I thought for sure Ryan had her vote.

I am also pleased that Sheila's hopes were dashed on the 25k. I think she really thought she had the money and Julie Chen really gave her a jab when she announced her name and then took the carrot away. :animated_bouncy:

The teaser for BB10 I think suggested that it might be all-stars? Did anyone else get that feeling. Maybe a fans vs. favorites thing????

And last but not least, it was fitting that Josh was the outcast as the only vote. for Ryan His vote was made out of hate. I am sure that he would have voted for himself if he could have written something on the key.

I am happy that Adam won as well. He at least committed $100K to charity on live T.V. which is more than what Ryan would have done or possible any other winner of BB9.

I am also glad that James won the fan favorite--I know that I'm going against the majority on Morty's but I was a James fan so I'm glad that he won $25K!!

I loved the finale show and will set TIVO to record Julie and the boys tomorrow morning!

Wow!! Alex looked HOT!

I couldn't vote during the first commercial break but was able to get through during the 2nd one (my computer is in a different room then my TV). Then when she announced it again, I couldn't get through. I think that their servers couldn't handle the volume. I got about 6 votes in--and yes, I voted for my pink mohaired FREAK!

I voted for James...he worked real hard to stay in the house for as long as he did ..with everyone after him.....he didnt throw any comps...he was one of the ones there to play the game the most....(.while he wasnt in bed anyways)...he worked hard

MIssed all but the last 20 minutes. When they announced the contest, I was able to vote and had no problem.

Didn't see the winner or runner up from last season, so I'm happy.

Alex should've resisted the urge to go blonde...blech.

Glad Adam won, sorry I missed the Q&A.

I had trouble at first too but was able to vote a few times.....I voted for James also.

I listened to the audience's cheers when each came out, James got the biggest reaction, Natalie and Chelsia not so much.

yes, I liked the hair, it took me a minute to figure out who that was, Big She didn't waste any time gining him a hug,lol

they said sheila came in 2nd place, but who knows, this smells of grodner

Archived