Episode 4.15: Mother Said

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.15: Mother Said

Airdate: May 11, 2008

• 04/23 - [...] tongues are wagging that Edie's actions during the rest of the season are so reprehensible they could actually lead her to leave town. [...] What does she do that's so bad? "One of her neighbors is in a bit of a predicament and Edie good-naturedly attemps to help her out," Sheridan reveals of the May 11 episode. "But in doing that, she gets lured into an alcoholic haze that gives her momentary extraordinarily bad judgment." In short, "Edie crosses a huge moral boundary that she has never crossed before," creator Marc Cherry has said. "It's not that despicable," counters Sheridan. "The women are all quite evil at the end of that episode. Those nasty wenches! I mean, come on, they're the ones that are killing people, having affairs!" Edie's saving grace could be that the other ladies are so busy putting out fires in their own lives that they don't have time to deal with her. Source: TV Guide
  • 04/21 - Orson got himself a new apartment. Edie flirts with a maintenance man in order to get inside the apartment. Bree warns a woman who is thinking of moving on Wisteria Lane that her real estate agent, Edie, is not to be trusted. Wayne has a lab tech run some DNA tests. It seems that the scenes where Lynette and Kayla go to the therapist may have moved to this episode. The doctor wants to do family therapy while Tom and Lynette want him to focus on Kayla. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 04/21 - Adele Delfino, Susan's mother-in-law, arrives for a visit, Carlos and Gaby find out their tenant, Ellie, has a dark secret, and a full scale war erupts between Bree and Edie. Guest starring Celia Weston as Adele Delfino, Gary Cole as Wayne Davis, Justine Bateman as Ellie Leonard, Kathryn Joosten as Karen McCluskey, Peter Birkenhead as Dr. Joshua Dolan, Steve Kramer as Detective Hewitt, Colleen McGrann as Lauren Baxter, Rick Otto as Det. Paul Bullock, Amy Chaffee as Keri and Hailee Denham as young Dylan. Source: ABC

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Desperate Housewives

by Mickey O'Connor

Episode Recap: "Mother Said"

It's Mother's Day on Wisteria Lane, and the fierce maternal instincts of the ladies of Desperate Housewives made me think for a second I had accidentally switched over to Animal Planet: When Mothers Attack! (As you'll see below, this episode has me in a rather exclamatory mood...)

Nude, snoring whore!

Mike's momma (the always brilliant Celia Weston

Archived